3-1 Crispy Kitties
- Collect all the kitties on the top screen using the umbrella.
- Be sure to avoid the spikes.
- Dig through the center to the lever with all your kitties
There are critically placed fake rocks just where you need them on the sides.
3-2 Granny Be Quick
- The center screen isn't tricky with the pterodactyl except when you want to get the gem in the center of the screen.
- Keep an eye on the blue bird so that he doesn't slow you down enough to cause the floor to crumble beneath you.
- As long as you are running flat out you will be okay.
- Grab the whip before heading to the left
- Do not run after using the lever to the left-most screen or you will end up in the middle of the void
- Collect the kitties at the top which require the whip.
- Collect everything (including the gems because when you return you will be running through the gate and might miss them).
- Return through the center screen
- Collect everything except the gem at the bottom left as you need a whip to escape.
- Be careful about the fake floor at the bottom of the ladder there.
- Collect all the gems (if that's your thing) doing the key run.
- Kill the 2 soldiers and the purple lizard before you pick up the key, now run, run, run.
- Try using the ladders to go down rather than falling as that will be a bit faster.
- Stop running when you get to the lever to the last screen or you will die.
This may take you a few times
3-3 Magmam City Lights
- There is no way to keep the lights on in this level.
- This will take quite a few passes to get through the level.
- The tricky kitty is on the top right in the center.
- The video shows the rescue of this kitty early on.
- You will want to stand right at the edge where you really want to jump but can't.
- Dig when the whip goes away.
- If you don't dig, take a teeny, teeny step forward and try again. You can do it!
- (See the screenshot for the small black star for where to stand or watch the video)
- Another tricky spot is retrieving the kitties from the floor on the left.
- You either drop through the false floor or hit the teleporter.
- Bring the whip down with you all the way to the left and use it to swing over the false floor and land in between it and the teleporter.
3-4 Work is never done
- This is one of the toughest levels in the game--hands down.
- Even if you know the proper way to approach this, a lot of it has to do with luck.
- It's pretty easy to collect everything on the bottom level using the blow torch.
- If the queen pops up in your starting area, hit escape FAST!
- Once you have all the kitties in tow, flip one of the switches and blast the bad guy and get the kitties to the gate.
- Now you need to tackle the top area (yuck!)
- There are a couple ways to handle this.
- The first is to head up right away and maybe if you are super lucky there will be no blue pterodactyl to bother you.
- The second way is to get the pterodactyl down to the second level; the only problem with this is that it will just follow you back up to the top level.
- The third way is to just hope the pterodactyl doesn't knock you off the ladder.
- Grab the blowtorch and blast your way up the first two levels and then blast through to the gem that is blocked.
- Now depending on where the bad guys are you can flip the switch, run to the bottom, get rid of the bad guys and then come back up.
- Your goal is to get to the bottom left hand side of the top screen.
- Here you can hide on the ladder and entice the enemy down to the bottom level by popping up to get their attention and dropping back down.
- The huge problem here is that darn pterodactyl as he wants to knock you off the ladder.
- He is a little smarter than the soldiers as he will see you and remember that you are there and come after you; so pop up as best you can.
- I died multiple times on this level every single time I played the game.
- Once you get your soldiers marching in a group (see the video), wait to they get to the right side of the screen and run like mad, grabbing the gems, and heading to the exit flower.
This is a super-frustrating level, even when you know what to do, so be persistent. It will happen!
3-5 High rise rescue
- Nothing too tricky on this 3-screen level.
- Use the carrier all the time; there are lots of spots where the kitties will run off the edge.
Do not go in the teleporter on the middle screen without the kitties; they will run off the edge if you do.
3-6 All the queen's men
There is a Super Granny S at the bottom left; use it by going through the fake floor above it.
3-7 Box VS Fly trap
- The exit flower in this game is accessed behind the fly trap.
- Save the top box until after you rescue all the kitties.
- Pushing the box will push the fly trap out of the way.
- It may die in the lava or pop up into the exit flower, but either will work for you.
3-8 Spring in her step
- Do the top screen first. Goo is easy now, isn't it?
- When you get to the top right of the bottom screen, don't step on the goo.
- Wait for it to expire on Granny if you still have it.
- Dig out from under the goo and step through to the gem.
- It's hard to finish the level if you let the kitties drop down to the springs anywhere but the center.
- Bring them and Granny to the center ladder and drop down there.
Even if you do get your kitties into the gate after they start jumping on the springs, there is a chance that you won't be able to get Granny out.
3-9 It is a long road
- Do this one screen by screen; none are super hard.
- I recommend going from the right-most screen first just in case you die, you don't want to have to come back!
- Be sure to trap the 2 soldiers on the first screen before you leave the screen.
- The queen is all over the place in the second screen so be careful.
- She may get you when you enter the second screen from the first one, so just take the hit and move on.
- On the second screen, the right hand lever looks blocked.
- You need to dig your way in from the top.
- To get out, there is a false floor.
- You will need to use the springs to get to the level from the 3rd screen to the 4th screen.
- DO NOT go over the switches on the 4th screen.
- Dig down instead and collect everything on the screen because you won't be back.
- Run over the switches as you leave to release all the enemies, but you don't care!
- If you do have to come back, it is definitely doable.
- You won't be able to get from the lever on the right side of the third screen by jumping onto the spring; instead step off and then go down the slide
- Dig under the lever and drop down to the ledge and then go down the slide.
If there is a soldier waiting for you as you enter the first screen; back out--dig a hole to prevent the enemy from getting you, then dig a hole under the lever and press the space bar as you drop through the hole to switch the lever. You'll end up dropping through on the first screen.
3-10 Best run right
- Okay! Let's run right.
- The right screen has a handbag to use to kill the soldiers on the left screen.
- After collecting everything on the right, you might need to return a couple times to get the handbag to get everything on the left.
You will not have to return down the levels once you rescue all the kitties; you will want to rescue them all at once so that you don't have to deal with the enemies again.
3-11 Actually easy
- Yes, it is!
Keep using the right teleporter to collect the kitties on the top screen and then dig down to the lever.
3-12 Jackhammer Jammin'
- Dig down on the right to release the kitties there.
- You want to do this one first because it is the hardest.
- You need the blowtorch from the top screen to release the jackhammer in the bottom screen.
- You only need the jackhammer to release the bottom right kitty on the top screen; otherwise, you will be digging.
- On the bottom screen you need the jackhammer to get to the meow gate and 2 gems.
- You will also want the blowtorch to get the gem that is in the center top of the top screen.
- You will torch your way from the right all the way over to the gem.
- If you want you can keep torching all the way to the left gem; don't worry if you run out of gas, you'll pop up at the top when the dirt returns.
You will be killing the enemy by digging holes on the top screen
3-13 TNT spelunker
- There are not many rocks you can blow up that don't release the soldier.
- Luckily there is plenty of dirt to trap him in.
This level is pretty easy, so I challenged myself to see how few rocks I needed to blow up.
3-14 Ordered chaos
- All you need to do is just wait until you collect everything to push a crate onto the last button.
Kill the dinos and rescue the kitties.
3-15 Key explosives
- You don't use the explosives to get the key; you use them AS a key.
- Place a bomb (from the upper screen) at the bottom of the ladder just to the left of the gem locked away with the meow gate.
- You need to collect everything but that one gem before dropping in there as you can't get out.
- On the top screen, to get the bottom left gem you need to place a bomb at the bottom of a ladder.
To get the bottom right gem, you can NOT place a bomb there.
3-16 Speed run
- Grab the Super Granny S and make your way across the second screen.
- Do not fall into the hole to the right of the Super Granny S on the far right screen.
- Do not run when you go from the right screen to the center screen or you will miss the springs.
- The 2 gems on the left screen will be obtainable after all the cats are rescued.
Pick up the Super S and make your way to the right screen for the exit flower.
3-17 Broken pipes
- The only tricky thing to this level is that you need to place the 4 boxes in the lava to the left in the center screen so that the kitties on the left screen have a way to get to the gate.
- You do not need to do anything with the conveyor belt.
You can drop in on the belt in between the two boxes and push them in either direction.
3-18 Unfriendly skies
- I do NOT like this level. It' s not that it is that hard but it is so easy to mess up.
- Note that you have to use the springs to get the umbrellas on both levels.
- It is easier to get to the second level by using the umbrella to the right.
- Rescue the kitties at the top and return them all the way to the meow gate just in case a bat gets you on the lower level.
- Be careful at the top screen when you take your kitties down to the lever.
- Stop at the bottom of the ladder before moving over to the lever.
- To get to the cat on the left of the top screen, you will need the jackhammer above it.
- To get to the jackhammer, you will need to fly up from the left side of the screen.
- To get to the gem to the right of the ladder, you will need to jackhammer down from above and to the left to get it.
- To get to the gem on the bottom left, you will need to fly/float to it.
Don't worry about the gem in the center of the bottom screen; you will get ladders to it.
3-19 Key is the key
- Get the key from the left and unlock the gate.
- Get the kitties and gems from the left, pick up the handbag, and return to the center.
- Zap the fly trap on the center screen and head to the right.
- Collect everything on the right, grab the handbag, and return to the center.
- You will get ladders to all the gems in the center.
When going to the right screen, be sure you are not running or you will end up in the lava
3-20 Kittyburg gate
- Open the two left switches.
- Wait until the end to go to the top.
- To get the whip on the bottom screen, you will need to dig out at the bottom of the ladder from above.
- Be super careful to get on the ladder and not just run off the edge.
- The gem at the top right of the bottom screen requires you to get on the monkey bar and the use the spring button.
You need the cat carrier to get the kitties from the right screen back to the gate.
3-21 Blocking issues
- Use either block and push it off the edge and then dig out next to it so that you can push it off again.
- You will need to push to the left and down the ladders twice and then over to the right down the last ladder to get the box on the bridge button.
You will need to bring all the kitties up to the top and start digging to get them to the gate.
3-22 Mad mad magman
- If you get killed because of soldiers coming down the central ladder/slide, just restart as you will just keep dying.
- You need to know where the teleporters go so that you know where you will end up.
- You will use the teleporters to draw the soldiers to one side of the screen while you go the other.
- Most important is to know solid where the one closest to the meow gate goes as it frequently has enemies near it.
- There is no big trick to this but being careful and luck.
- Remember you can dig out when you are stuck on most levels to get away.
- At the top left there is a spring where kitties will get stuck; you need to dig out from under the spring and step on it.
You won't go down but the kitties will and you can use the teleporter to get off.
3-23 We are bob-bomb
- Watch the video for the entire solution
- To get the gem at the bottom right of the top screen, place a bomb just above and to the left of the gem (as in the video) and go up the ladder (this was not the way I did it on the video but is much easier!) and then drop to the right to get it.
- To get to the exit flower you need to place a bomb at the top of the ladder.
3-24 Whistling Grandma
- If you get kitties stuck on the spring at the top right of the right screen, dig out under the spring and the join them to drop through.
- To get the gem sitting on a ledge in the center, you need to drop from the top level after swinging out to the center most ledge.
Make sure you have the whip when you return to the left top screen from the right screen and then run through after pressing the lever and then whip just in case you have some soldiers waiting for you.
- You are not going to use the boxes on the center screen and the switches aren't needed.
- The video solution is the right side only but the same method is used for the left side.
- On the right side, there is a tricky gem at the bottom right; collect it first so that if you die you haven't wasted a bunch of time.
- You will be getting the kitties from each side over to the center and the dropping the box onto the conveyor belt to fill in the hole.