- Nothing special here.
- Just use the whip and the teleporter.
4-2 Key to the cavern
- Open the gates that have no soldiers behind it.
- Don't take the key down the ladder or you will open that gate.
4-3 Heart of darkness
- There is no way to turn the lights back on in the center section.
- The only bad guy is a spider on the bottom level.
- After returning from the side screens you will have to go to the bottom to get back up, so dig fast!
- Both side screens have lights that can be turned back on by just going up and over the ladder.
4-4 Dr Jones I presume
- The trick with this level is to never go to the outside of the screen when you have kitties following you or they will go over the edge.
- Also don't try to try down on soldiers who are on short ledges; you need to swing across to them and keep swinging.
- If you run out of whip time before you get to the gate, drop to the bottom and get the whip on the lower screen.
- If you do have whip time, all you need to do is head into the teleporter and the kitties will go in the gate.
- Don't be greedy and try to get too many kitties at once.
4-5 Bouncy cave
- See video solution if having problems.
- You only need to fill in the hole in with boxes on one side.
- See the video to see how to do this if you are having problems.
4-7 Block recycling
- See video
- Note that you want to make sure that your kitties are not behind a gate before you move a crate off a button (video shows me having to go back and retrieve a kitty because that happened)
- Try to only go over one of the switches and even better go over one and after trapping the soldier dig a hole over the gate and go back over that switch to reverse the conveyor and then you don't have to worry about them again.
- You can collect all the kitties on the level, dig a hole over the gate, travel over the monkey bars and the kitties will drop in the hole to the gate.
- You can collect the two gems on the bottom sides without release the enemies.
- On the top screen, you will end up releasing the enemies; it is a good idea to try to reverse the conveyors as you can because each time the pink dinos die, an additional one will regenerate (so you will end up with a total of 2 T-rex and 4 pink dinos!).
- At some point, pick up the gems on the bottom sides; you do not want to do it at the top of the bottom screen.
- Look at the video for some ideas on what to do at the top level. I like to get the gems after releasing the dinos the first time up; if I am fast, I can get them both during the first release of dinos and then get back kill the dinos I did not get the first time, use the bag while getting the kitties and then reverse the conveyor so a third batch doesn't get released.
- This is a highly aggravating level is several ways.
- The one good thing is that there are few enemies.
- The first screen offers few problems so save it for last or in passing as you go to other levels, grab a few kitties.
- The right screen is the most difficult for rescuing kitties and the left screen as a extremely difficult gem to get.
- With the right screen, you absolutely do not want any kitties to drop down to the bottom level on the right.
- You need to retrieve a few kitties at a time. Start with those closest to the ladder and work over.
- Bring the kitties to the center screen as you get them
- The video shows this method except that I did forget to grab one of the first ones; luckily it went into the lava because the further right cats will just get stuck on the ground (and so will Granny if she gets over there to on the level closest to the lava)
- The top screen includes a bunch of springs.
- After retrieving all the kitties, you will need to take them onto a ladder and drop down in the center (see video near the end).
- The left screen has one spider and you need to just barely touch the kitty on either side to rescue it (see video)
- And finally, that gem (big, big sigh). I didn't show the entire TEN MINUTES it took me to get this gem, but believe me, it took a looong time.
- You can't tell on the video but it seemed to finally work when I went a bit more to the right before I started my glide. I don't know if that is true or if it was just luck.
- The point is there is NO TRICK and just persistence and being cussedly stubborn that allows you to get this gem.
- On the other hand!!! You don't absolutely have to get this gem to get the 100% trophy because there is an extra one not in the count on level 25. You have to die to get it but just know it's there if you get frustrated here.
- You don't have to do the middle bridge if you don't want to.
- On the second screen, you need to push the top crate over onto the spring to get it one a button.
- You do NOT want to step on the spring after the crate or you will push the crate off the ledge and you probably won't be able to finish the level.
4-11 Speedy granzolas
- What can I say? Just speed around like mad; as long as you are somewhat careful you should be fine.
4-12 Barrels of fun
- Barrels don't go down ladders.
- The barrels won't roll over kitties or bad guys, but you can use a barrel to push them along the ledge.
- Kitties can be pushed off the side with a barrel so don't do that.
- Note where the gems are as if you push a barrel over one, the barrel won't stop and you won't be able to see that a gem is there.
- If you squish a kitty or dino in between two barrels, it will pop up on the barrel.
4-13 Inconvenient goo
After getting off your starting ledge and your initial goo wearing off, don't step in it anymore until you have collected all the kitties.
4-14 Whips Ahoy
- Everything on the bottom screen except the top ledges are accessible without the whip (see the video).
- In fact if you have the whip, it will make it harder if you drop down to the next level.
- The whip is on the upper screen.
- I don't know why there are whistles.
- The spring on the bottom ledge puts you on the ladder in such a way that if you go down the letter, your kitties will take a dive; so go up the ladder and then down or even better dig through from above or jump off.
4-15 Jackhammer time
- No, it's not! On the top screen, you will just be digging.
- On the lower screen, you will be bombing and digging.
The gem above the meow gate will be accessible by ladder after the exit flower appears.
4-16 Steam Tunnels
- The first two screens share a light switch.
- I have found that the entry into the second screen is fairly consistent, so it's best to only come through one time.
- Collect all the kitties and gems.
- The speedy shoes are handy so pick them up, but most important is to be patient, watch where the soldiers are, and be aware of your escape route to a place where you can dig.
- I marked on the screenshot the few places where you can dig.
- Unfortunately you will find yourself caught between the two spawn spots fairly frequently.
- If you can get up to the left dig area on level 1 before the soldier comes down, that's a great spot to get both of them.
- If not, go to spot 2, dig one hole and when the other starts coming close, go across the monkey bars and dig 2 holes at spot 3.
- This is a good spot to then scoot over and grab the speedy shoes.
- You'll want to retrieve the kitty and gem on spot 4 right after you trap the soldiers, as this is a bad spot to get trapped.
- Get the cat at spot 5 right after trapping them also, as I seem to find myself getting stuck in the hole to the left with one soldier coming up top and not being able to dig because another is below me./li>
- Just get the cat and go back up the ladder.
- The top level is a great spot to trap the soldiers.
- Once you have everything, trap the soldiers again and go right to the middle screen.
- The only thing at first on the entry level is a blue goo guy, so you want to head up the first ladder you see and wait at the top.
- You'll see one soldier come from the right and and another come up the ladder.
- When the first one comes in your light beam, head off to the right, and drop down to turn the lights on.
- Then I like to dig a hole just to the left of the first ladder to get out of the way of the soldiers and blue goo.
- If the blue goo is in your way then just go right and wait on the level below to trap the soldiers.
- Your goal now is to get your first screen's cats to the meow gate, so work your way to the left as fast as you can.
- As long as the soldiers aren't in hot pursuit, you will be able to use the purse from the next screen on them when you come back.
- The right screen is in the dark too.
- The only bad guy here is the queen and if you are unlucky enough to run into her as soon as you come through, oh, well, that's too bad.
- I like to run into this screen from the middle one just in case.
- You are going to have to work your way to the meow gate in the dark.
- Use the monkey bars as you can but go slowly so the kitties will follow you.
- You are going to work your way right along the bottom and then up the ladders (look at screenshot for path)
- The queen will show up down by the gate so be fast and dig a hole at the end.
- Now go back up the ladder to the top and work your way over to the left and then down onto the light switch.
- If you don't die, your light switch will stay on when you need it.
- If you do, then turn back on the lights when you can.
- I have found that the right slide on the middle screen does not turn the lights as needed.
- I find the purse doesn't do me any good while collecting kitties on this screen as that darn queen either pops up and you can do nothing with the purse anyway or you can avoid her or dig a hole.
- Rescue the kitties and gems on this screen before going back to the middle.
- Grab the purse before heading back.
- There are lots of spots to dig on the middle screen so don't go out of your way to get the whip.
- To get the gem in the center, you will want to dig while standing on the right edge of that block of dirt.
- Once you have everything, trap the soldiers one more time and head for the meow gate by running through.
- Hopefully you will have collected everything by now and not died 4 times!
- Now work your way carefully back to the first screen and the exit flower there.
You will want to drop down on the left light switch in the center screen so that the lights will be on.
4-17 Clogged arteries
- Don't release any soldiers from the rocks.
- Also don't remove the rock that is to the right and below the lever on the left or you won't be able to get to the left.
- For the left screen, don't bother picking up the kitties on the right side until you've flown over to the left side and retrieved the kitties over there.
- For the right screen, just use the Super Granny powers.
4-18 High octane gran
- You will need to keep returning to the right screen to become Super Granny.
- I did the left screen first.
- Even with the Super Granny you may end up over there when she runs out.
- It's pretty easy to get all the soldiers to chase you but that darn queen keeps popping around.
- You might want to consider making very short concentrated strikes over there while taking all rescued kitties to the gate each time.
- Getting the kitty between the right two springs on the center screen just about killed me; I just kept at it though and managed to jump from right to left and turn around before I bounced on the second spring.
- The two top gems on the right screen are obtainable with ladders after rescuing the kitties.
4-19 Da box inna hole
- There are not enough boxes to fill up the hole to get to the meow gate.
- There are two ways to get your cats over to the gate and basically three chances on each side to get it done.
- Do the right side first (even though the video shows the left side).
- First get all the cats from the bottom level (this is very important) as you don't want to push a cat into the hole using the first method.
- Go up and push one of the boxes down to the ground while collecting all the kitties on the left.
- You are going to push the box so that it is a little more than halfway of the edge into the hole and back up to dig out the box.
- Hopefully you will have built yourself a little bridge to get over to the gate.
- If your box falls in the hole right away, then use the next box and don't push it as far.
- If you fall in the hole, then wait for it to fill in and try again if the box doesn't fall in too.
- You've got two boxes to try this with and it is a no risk operation, so give it a shot on both sides.
- If you can't get it to work, then your next option is with both boxes in the hole you are going to stand right at the edge and dig out the dirt on the other side of the hole.
- You can then drop in and go to the opposite side and wait for the dirt to return.
- You will have to do this to get back.
- Needless to say this is incredibly nerve-wracking, which is why the first method is preferred.
- When you have completed the right side, go up to the top screen and collect all the kitties.
- Return to the bottom screen, left side.
- Be sure to rescue the kitties on the ground before you start pushing the boxes.
- If you push a cat in the hole, don't worry, you'll just need to use the second method of digging out the opposite side.
- Look at the video if you are having problems visualizing the whole process.
4-20 Give me the idol
- This is a level that will have to be done in parts as there are lots of areas for kitties to run off the edge.
- You will also have to make 3 passes through the bottom left screen to get everything
- You will have to bring the majority of kitties around in a circle to get to the meow gate.
- The kitties on the left of the first screen will have to be taken around through all 4 screens
There is a gem that is easy to miss on the top left of the bottom left screen.
4-21 Alcatraz riot
- Go right.
- Do NOT hit the 2 switches to the left unless you want to release a lot of enemies.
- When you do hit those switches, you want a weapon in your hand, such as the purse; that way you can get up to the Super Granny S.
- All the other switches are just fine to go over;everything on the first screen without going over those two bottom right switches.
- Grab the purse and hit those switches while rescuing the kitties
- Kill the bad guys and make your way up to the Super Granny S.
- The upper level has lots of bad guys too, so you'll need to keep going down to grab the S.
- You can dig a hole at the level of the lever before flipping it so that you can drop down onto the monkey bar above the S.
4-22 Seems simple
- And it is. It's just that you can't get to the key to open the gate
4-23 Small window
- On the first screen, hold off on using the whistle until you've collected all the kitties and gems (except those in the "window")
- Instead dig into the center section and use it as a way to gather all the soldiers in one or two spots so you can lead them around and grab the kitties as you go. (see video)
- See how the soldiers just hang on the ladders while you are in the window?
- Once you have all the kitties, dig into one side and collect a gem and then blow the whistle; exit to the right.
- Grab the purse just below the lever and rescue all the kitties.
- I used the whistle at the top as I was getting the last of the kitties.
- Once they are rescued and all gems collected, get the purse one more time and enter the first screen.
- Position yourself above the last gem and kill enemies while waiting for the purse to go away.
- Collect last gem and enter the flower.
- If this method is still too difficult, then go back and forth between the two screens using the purse and rescue a few kitties at a time, but I think the above method is a bit easier, so give it a shot first.
4-24 Bats inna belfrey
- The hard part about this level is the first screen.
- Take a look at the video and hopefully you'll get a few ideas about how to do this bit.
- Before spending a lot of time rescuing the kitties on the middle screen, you might want to go right and take a look so that you know how to get the kitties to the gate.
- After rescuing the kitties in the middle, do the right screen and keep using the Super Granny S.
- Everytime you head into the left screen, make sure it is with Super Granny
4-25 Granny go home
- To get to the exit flower, go do through the false floor beneath the right fan.
- All kitties on the first hand screen are easy to get to.
- See the video for how to get all the gems
- There is a bonus gem not in the 100% count on the top right of the first screen.
- This gem is a great way to get around that horridly impossible gem on level 4-9 Chin-chimmeny
- The fan doesn't work to the right of it. If you want it you're going to have to die, so--you decide.
- Do not go to the right screen with any kitties as they will either die or get stuck.