These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Sleep

By jess0928
04/14/2011
I am new to virtual families, and at night when their energy should fill up, it doesnt, i am at work all day so i pause the game when im at work because when i get home their energy is so low. why doesnt their energy stay up? my lady is always "exhausted or weak" even after "sleeping" all night. what am i a doing wrong? do I have to put them "to bed" before shutting down the game?

I am playing on my IPOD Touch.
By so st. louis
04/22/2011
Make sure they have food
By meme.
11/04/2011
I don't think their energy level will change while the game is paused. As long as they are fairly young (and healthy), having a low energy level should not hurt them. Make sure they have enough food to last until you get back. Every once in a while I will return and find one of them near death, but usually they do fine. If you do find one lying on the bed ("lying in repose") Pause the game immediately. You only have a couple seconds for them to die. When I do this it buys me time. I check their health and cure any illnesses. Energy drink, vitamins and fruit will often revive them. When you do this you will know that you were successful if you can pick them up and move them. If not, they will stand up but you won't be able to pick them up. In that situation if usually doesn't go well.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.