These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

how to get 10000$ I have been do...

how to get 10000$

I have been doing exactly that lately. It take patience, patience, patience. If you are able to bring your Environment way up, you will be able to sustain higher selling fish. By that point, the Canary Fire-Arrow looks to be the best seller.If you are playing the online version, the best fish I can suggest is the Orange Fruitfish, that can sell readily at $30 each. It has been a few days doing this, time traveling a lot to cover as much time as possible in a 24 hour period, and I am still only at $8000. If someone is playing the online version, and they are able to sell a fish for more than $30, that the health does not decrease with (so is sustainable without upgrades), please post it here, as the $30 each goes so slow, and is rather boring mass breeding one type of fish for days! - Unknown Reader

By jewelzs
04/18/2007
The Greenfin beta sells for $58 and on the online version is the fertility fish. I breeds lots of the to sell.
By mahog63758c
10/14/2009
I use the on-line version and I got the first magic fish and I had it in my selling tank and couldn't move it. I changed the price to $495 so it wouldn't sell. It was the first fish that sold. This group tends to sell high.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.