These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Help, can't pick up an item!!

By kelly2578
02/20/2011
I have a sock on the desk next to the computer and I can't get anyone to pick it up. Any suggestions??
By kak
02/26/2011
I know this can be very frustrating! Keep putting one of your people in the general vacinity, even on top of furniture, stairs, etc. and eventually you will hit the exact right spot and they will pick it up! Good luck!
By kelly2578
02/28/2011
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I've been doing that for the past month and nothing happens. Very frustrating...
By splinter
06/25/2011
i have the same probleme a sock on the desk next to the computer and that was from the second generation no im on my 7th generation and i try every day but it doesnt work
By lois128
01/22/2012
I know this is an old post but I am having the same problem. The trash is on the desk next to the computer. I can not get it at all. They keep working or browsing the web. Help:(
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.