These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

can't get secret ball to appear

By meme
02/10/2011
I have never been able to get the secret ball to appear. Is there a particular point in the game when this is available? Do you have to put the space over a certain spot in the house? any ideas?
By kak
02/26/2011
There are actually two red ball, easter eggs, whatever. One is in the top left hand of your screen, you have to attempt to "peel" back the very top left hand corner outdoors. Sometimes you get and sometimes you don't. I have been playing for 4 mos. into the 8th generation in some families and only in 3 families have I been able to get it. There is another in the crack on the top level of the house if you hit it just right one will spring out. This is before you fix the floors. I have had that happen twice. They really have nothing to do with the game. The characters can't see it and don't relate to it.
By imma confused
01/14/2012
Ok I got de red ball at de top left corner by "peeling" it back but now Wht do I do!?!?!?
By fish
05/09/2012
There is a ball in the left conner and in all of the floor cracks
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.