These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

My Kingdom for the Princess Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

how do i get past level 1.10? it is...

how do i get past level 1.10? it is a screen with four heads and a field nothing else except the occaissional bird. when i click to start the heads stop bouncing and nothing else happens they dont move and nothing shows up on the screen...when i run out of time dragon flies through and it makes me do it again!

By sal
12/02/2009
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I can't see the gold. I move my mouse round and can see green and red circles but the closest I've ever got to finishing it is to have only 3 gold left to collect. All the walkthrough guides say that this is a very easy level to do but I don't see how when you can't see the gold. If I could see it then yes, it would be easy but they are all hidden. Is there anyway to get round this at all - is there a screenshot anywhere that shows the location of the gold pots at all ? Am really frustrated, I have tried this level about 20 times now and it's getting on my nerves.
Thanks
Sal
By l
02/09/2010
I'm having the same problem. I played a version where you can see the gold and its really easy. It must be a glitch in the current version I'm playing. Even having seen the level before I have only got down the 3 left as well. I bet we could do it if someone somewhere had a screenshot of it.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.