These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

My plants are unhealthy no matter w...

My plants are unhealthy no matter what I do!
I've upgraded to the second set of soil (blue) and the third set of water (yellow) but still a lot of the 2nd tier seeds I have end up nearly dead (down to the H) by the time they're fully grown. I'm not pruning anything except for the dead stuff, I keep them with plenty of water (usually at the bottom of the A) and I take care of infestations as soon as they happen. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix it?
If the tier 2 seeds wont thrive with the 2nd soil and 3rd water I have a hard time believing I can raise tier 3 plants will the 3rd soil and water, and I can forget about tier 4 plants.
Even some of my tier 1 seeds have trouble growing with the 2nd soil and 3rd water!

By whatsalias
02/23/2011
Same thing is happening to me...maybe its the soil idk u might want to try slowing down the time?? Or maybe the plants r too rare.. Im having trouble too...btw theres a chemical in the supply store that brings up their health..hope i helped (;
By sleepysnickers
11/01/2011
you have to upgraide to the third soil. I have no problem keeping my plants healthy with it :)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.