These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Cake Mania Forum

Walkthrough

To beat February Circus, do this: ...

To beat February Circus, do this:

The hardest part is the first 4 customers. Do your best to take care of them quickky, but don't pick up the money.

When all 4 customers have left their money on the counter, only take 2 of them and from then on serve 2 customers at a time. Leaving a cake on the display at the end of the round will cause you to lose the round.

IMPORTANT
You do not have to wait for her to finish one task before you click on the next option. As long as there is something to do when she gets to the next option, she will continue to flow smoothly to every command you click, no matter how fast you do them.

Give your impatient customers cupcakes directly before you give them their cakes. Students' meters will fill up completely when they're offered a cupcake.

By shai
04/20/2013
Hi I'm doing what you just said but I reach like 589 pounds its not enough what am I doing wrong help please get back asap! Thanks
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.