These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

hi, i'm almos in the end of the gam...

hi, i'm almos in the end of the game, i'm collecting the signatures of the family to give the papers to alexandra, but she ask me to have 12 more exotic recipes but the laboratory don't let me work anymore, i have all the ingridients and all the locations, but i can't make any new recipes.
can you help me?

By kirroc
04/04/2009
Same problem here I'm afraid... As far as I can make out, I have found all the hidden ports and ingredients, and I keep getting suggestions as to what to try to make in the lab, but when I go to the lab, they won't let me try. I have 2 recipes left to find!
By madi1709
10/18/2009
im afraid the only way to go on in the game is to look for missions in each port...
thats what i did, and i have only 1 recipe to find...
By bagas
01/26/2013
Go to Kersen Chandrawinata, you can make new Recipe. You need Coconut Shaving from Indonesia, Banana Plantains, Amazonian Ants, and Indonesian Cacao
By sundrea
05/26/2013
Only the recipes that in the question marks can be made in the testing lab. The other recipes, we have to search and get from other people
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.