These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

hi i have a question. i know this i...

hi i have a question. i know this is stupid but is there an easy way to make money because i need to upgrade my equiptment to pralines but i only have 450000 and it costs 650000 and i have no chocolates. the only ones i can make are extra dark chocolate infusions. help please because sofar between buying the ingrediants and traveling and selling my chocolates i havent made any money.

By lucy
02/28/2008
Ya gotta spend $$ to make $$...
Why not pick some easy recipes (The kind you can produce a lot of) and stock up on ingredients. Then you'll be able to crank out and sell a TON of chocolates while you travel around getting more recipes.
You'll be surprised how quickly you'll make $$
By frenchchic
03/11/2008
dark chocolate infusions with plantains usually tend to rack in tons of money. you must have the tasting lab, and if you don't go buy it in buenos aires. then go to the amazon and buy a couple hundred plantains and then develop a recipe with two cacaos, 1 sugar, and one plantain. thats what i always do when im out of money and it always works, just make sure youve used up all of the plantains you bought before you sell any or the price the shops are willing to pay for the chocolates with decrease dramatically.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.