These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

[b]Here is a money stradegy for tho...

Here is a money stradegy for those who play Plant Tycoon without any cheats
This comment is made for people who don't use cheat-o-matic.

When i first started out, I didn't know anything about the cheat-o-matic. In that time frame, I discovered an easy money stradegy.

Forenote
~ The first magic plant that you should find is the Four-Petal Maple. This plant is the only magic plant that will survive in 1st degree soil. This information should be emphasized for all beginners that will not use the cheat-o-matic.

~ The steps in this stradegy are tautly timed. In other words, time is very precious, your plants will be on an extremely tight schedule.

~ PERFORM EVERYTHING IN ORDER.

1. Start out with no plants at all, and then purchase ONLY ONE carton of Bio-Organic Plant Food. It costs $175 and contains 25 doses, which is $7 per dose.

2. Plant you want to sell in the bottom row (there should be five). Wait for 2 minutes, and then put 1-3 dose(s) on each plant. With your common sense, decide how many doses you are going to give to each plant and how much you can afford at a time as oppose to the amount of money you have.

3. When the plants in the bottom row are 11 (age), move them up to the middle row, repeat Step 1 and prune (cut brown, dead leaves) the plants.

4. When the plants in the middle row are 22, move them up to the top row, and repeat Step 3 (and Yes. In Step 3, it says to repeat step one)

5. After you applied the Bio-Organic Plant Food to the seedlings, it is most likely that the plants that are now in th top row are adults. ^.^
Pollinate those plants, and wait. If you do not know how a real flower reproduces, this will be very helpful: Plants can pollinate themselves. To do so, take the pollen, and sprinkle it on the same flower that possessed the pollen.

6. While the plants are producing seeds, take the seeds that they have made and place them in either the harvesting tray, or the seed tray. When they are depleted, set the prices, estimate the time you have until the seedlings turn 11, and then sell.

7. When those plants have been sold, move the two rows of plants up, and then repeat Step 2. While you are waiting for them to grow, catch bugs, and buy whatever you were saving for, or purchase one more carton of Bio-Organic Plant Food.

If you have over $10,000, you can start using the Fertilizer Bomb. Use 1-2 dose(s) for everytime you use the Bio-Organic Plant Food.

When you purchase all tool box upgrades, nursery upgrades, and find all of the magic plants, you can start selling Fabled Lemon-Bushes with my other money stradegy in the comment above.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.