These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

To blue: Bugs: Most of the bu...

To blue:

Bugs:

Most of the bugs appear with any plant at any time. Some are more common than others. Some are rare.

But there are 14 bugs that need a specific flower or plant to appear.

Those are:
Common FERN Butterfly
Uncommon Amber Butterfly (Aureus)
Rare Jet Moth (NOX)
Rare Golden Butterfly (FABLED)
Uncommon Mystic Scarab (Mystic)
Rare Shiny Flower Beetle (Orchid)
Rare Golden Beetle (tier 3 Ananas.
Uncommon Glassy Dragonfly (Multiflora)
Rare Black Dragonfly (Venomous)
Rare golden Dragonfly (Blazing)
Common CACTUS Spdier
Uncommon BAMBOO Spider
Rare TAHITIAN Spider
Rare Golden Spider (Ridgeball -- Tier 4's like Tilia, Baccatus, Lilia, Tahitian, Venus or Arthurium)

Good luck.

By blue
11/16/2007
Thank you so much. this will really help me.
By blue
11/16/2007
but i have a problem. i have been growing and selling fabled lemon bushes and i have never seen a golden butterfly.

i've been also been growing pipe and ball cactus and not a single spider.

i have grown a:
Nox Orchid
Aureus Maple
Blazing Pipe Cactus
Mystic Weeper
Venomous Scandens
Athurium Fern
and a Lilia Scandens

and let them sit in the greenhouse for twenty minutes.

i've only caught a golden dragonfly
By cygnet84
11/18/2007
The bugs don't appear each time you have these particular plants out it seems to mean that the bugs won't come without them. When I am trying to get a particular bug that requires a particular plant, I normally will plant 6 to 8 of whatever they like. Not all the same plant necessarily but different Bamboo's for example. I also recommend trying to plant those plants that are above tier 1 (spotted, bluestar, etc) and try to do things like aureus, mela, fabled, etc. Other than that it's patience.
By blue
11/19/2007
i also found a Golden Spider with a Mysic Ridgeball
By blue
11/20/2007
How do you get a purple spider?

Not the Bumpy spider, the other one?
By blue
11/20/2007
i think that the Golden butterfly doesn't appear with a fabled flower, but what ever foliage you used to test it.

if you can recall what fabled foliage you used, please tell me.

By whambamanne
11/27/2007
Hi cygnet84, I was just wondering where did you find the virtual seed box. I looked on the Last Day of Work site and I could not find anything about it. Can you tell me please where to get it. Thank you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.