These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

If you want to clear the blockage t...

If you want to clear the blockage to the lagoon really fast, drag three adept builders to the blockage and they will imediately begin to clear it. And make sure you have level 2 constrution (under tech) also.

By sexy
09/16/2006
AFTER THE BLOCKAGE IN THE LAGOON IS CLEAR. GRAB AN ADEPT BUILDER OR ANY VILLAGER WITH SOME BUILDING SKILL AND PUT THEM AT THE FIELD. THE VILLAGER WILL AUTOMATICLY START WATERING THE FIELD WITH THE WATER FROM THE LAGOON. AFTER THAT TAKE A MASTER FARMER PUT THEM IN THE LAGOON AND THEY WILL FISH FOR FISH IN THE LAGOON THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE. THERE YOU GO LOADS OF TIPS FOR YOUUUUU!!!
By someone
09/17/2006
i usually put ALL of my villagers to the blockage, a lot faster!
By cheat
09/30/2006
yeah but, who would pick the food for your guys to eat? And I don't mean mushrooms!
By sijil
05/18/2007
One piece of the gong is located in the pool on the eastern edge of the village. This sunken gong piece is obtained by making a special magic stew consisting of one of the black flowers near the waterfall and two of the large orange flowers to the south of the village (herbs 4+6+6 ie 1 black flower and 2 orange ones). Have a villager eat the stew, and then drop them in the pool.

Have fun!!!!!!!:)
By sijil
05/19/2007
One piece of the gong is located in the pool on the eastern edge of the village. This sunken gong piece is obtained by making a special magic stew consisting of one of the black flowers near the waterfall and two of the large orange flowers to the south of the village (herbs 4+6+6 ie 1 black flower and 2 orange ones). Have a villager eat the stew, and then drop them in the pool.

Have fun!!!!!!!:)
By vvnut
08/02/2007
i agree, someone.
cheat, get the most food u can B4 U DO THE BLOCKAGE THING DUH!!! thats what I did and TRUST ME, i should know how this stuff works well.
um, sigil, look 4 a forum for virtual villagers 2. the gong isnt on VV 1. Sorry, but i already know that. i play both :D
happy leading :P
By austan
02/18/2011
awesoe dude
By virtumaster
06/25/2014
Okay well I was wondering if anyone knew the exact time for the lagoon to clear using only two (2) Adept Builders. Also, how do you open the spot where the boulder is blocking? I'm guessing you unlock something involving Tech Points. I personally love Virtual Villagers but I get impatient. Here is a tip if your like me; go to Menu and select Options. Once you're on it, go to Game Speed and choose '2x fast' and things should move alot quicker. Also if you need tips you can click on the mask on the bottom left part of the screen. Click on any part of the face for different tips and advice. That part is usually hidden. ;p
By virtumaster
06/25/2014
Oh and if you do not want to wake up with all your adult villagers dead, use the SpaceBar to toggle pause before you go to bed. Or if your going to be gone for more than three (3) hours.
By boo
08/03/2017
some of these comments were posted when i was 3 months old XD
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.