These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Hi there- Is there anyway for yo...

Hi there-

Is there anyway for your villagers to improve at healing w/o actually healing a sick person, or studying herbs? When I built the hospital it said it could be used for medical research, but every time I drag an adept healer there they start examining/fixing the hut (they also are master builder or adept builder).

Also the villagers that I have that are adept healers (with the preference set to healer) will randomly start researching, but not at the table. Does this mean that they are improving at healing, or just research? They all are also adept healers or master healers.

Any help would be appreciated, thx

By kyon
12/01/2009
I'm not sure either. You'll just have to select that character doing something. When he/she is done, the bar at the bottom of the screen will tell you if that person improved at something. hope this helps in your trial-and-error.
By addicted to vv
09/02/2011
You can improve healing went u keep dragging your people to the plants
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.