These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Grimm's Hatchery Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

HI I have been playing this game f...

HI
I have been playing this game for about three days and am finding it difficult to reach my goal. My goal is $300,000 in 80 days, but the most I can earn is $210,000. I know three other people with this game and thier goal is $100,000 in 100 days, I am told that this can be changed in the prefernces file. But everytime I go there I can't open the file. It tells me that it is a DOS file and I haven't got the right programe to open it. Has anyone else had this problem and dose anyone know how to help.

I have tried all the strategies I can think of, I love this game but finding it a bit frustrating not being able to reach my goal.mz

By frarmer1
12/09/2007
I made the 300,000 level after 2 weeks. I did not try to buy Pemberly. You need a minimum of 15 pets on all levels, and can't screw up by not having feed. I started Day 1 with 4 pets and food by clicking back and forth for freebies. I played on the middle level, and bought the swords as soon as I could. Saves time so you can collect eggs and feed pets. Some eggs hatch better than others. patience and strtegy win this one without changing the parameters. I liked the surprise when I went to purchase the castle.
By nay9889
08/13/2009
i dont understand. how do you change the prefernces? where do you find preferences?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.