These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I have completed the gong, it takes...

I have completed the gong, it takes, and then it gives, I have the wooden totem, the purple/lime green totem, the maroon/ dark blue totem, the red/ light blue, the light blue/green, the turquoise/pink, the dark green one, and the dark blue/brown teeth and eyes totem. How many more totems do I need, and how do I get them? Is it over when you get the last totem? I keep making repeats of the same totems I have, about 3 sets. Except for the red one. I can't repeat that one. Any help would be so great.

By wendy
06/02/2007
I have gotten a total of 50 totems, but I have probably 100+ past that 50 who have the skills required to be an elder. I don't know why they quit getting totems or the title.
By mel
01/08/2010
because they have mastered in 3 skills and have become an esteemed elder and the tribe celebrates by making totems
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.