These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Campgrounds Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Level 53

By matzika
05/10/2012
I can't get past level 53. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do?
By yvonne
05/12/2012
Got the same problem must have done it a thousend times different but nothing works!!!
PLEASE someone helppppppp us
By katie
05/14/2012
I can't get a gold star but to finish you have to have 4 homes with gardens 1 home without a garden and a
swimming pool and a guy hosting an event to get enough point for happiness plus 2 fruit trees by the artifact .
By blondietx
05/16/2012
4 homes all with gardens and pool party wasnt enough for happiness, had to demolish greenhouse and build 5th home, made sure had enough plants on hand in case needed more eco

By cinesca
05/19/2012
I finally got it with 4 houses with gar...]lots of events.
By cinesca
05/19/2012
Sorry for previous-let's try again. I finally got it with 5 houses w/gardens, 2 trees, a pool & lots of events.
By scorpio
05/20/2012
Cinesca...thanks a heap. Because of you, I was finally able to get through the level.
You were a lifeline.
By ts
06/02/2012
the walkthrough tip for level 56 is inaccurate, it states to dig up the treasure and there is no treasure. also for level 59 it states to upgrade your houses to gardens but there is not enough garden to do this. these tips are not accurate be careful.
By ann
06/04/2012
Dear TS,

I am sorry you do not feel our walkthrough is accurate. I went back and checked the 2 levels you were questioning. Indeed there is treasure to dig up on level 56. I looked at the screenshot from our walkthrough and there are 2 treasures on that level.

As regards your complaint on level 59, I played that level about 20 times to finally complete it and I know for a fact that there are enough seeds to add gardens if you build 4 trailers and 2 tents. Building anything more will require you to add a greenhouse. If you don't start with enough seeds, it means you missed some eco points earlier in the game. Go play some bonus levels and that should fix the problem.

Ann
CGG Staff
By momma
07/04/2012
whats with level 51!! I completed it but cannot get a gold star because there are only 2 treasures to dig instead of 3. Yhe hole on treasure 3 is already dug when you start the level over!!
By taranto
07/10/2012
Same problem with level 53.....can't get pass it!!!!!! Tried everything!!!
Please can somebody help me with 53
By taranto
07/14/2012
Finally i figured out how to play level 53!!! Just go to youtube en type campgrounds level 53 en see the video.
It all makes sense!!!

Good luck

By tracy
07/31/2012
Hi! We just posted the video for Campgrounds Level 53 in the walkthrough! Let me know if you're stuck on any other level, and we'll see if we can get a video for you up right away. Thanks everyone!

Tracy
By barbie
09/07/2012
Level 53 I just can't get past it. I have 5 houses with gardens, 2 trees, 1 pool and, no matter how i do it, i am -10 eco short! does anybody know what is wrong? i did it by 2 videos and still am 10 eco short of the 160 required. Please help if you can?
By bethann
09/26/2012
Perhaps replay some earlier levels to get more Eco to start off with? Does your starting Eco give you enough seeds?
By jakenjuli
09/07/2013
If you shot the monkeys instead of scaring them , you lost those Eco points and can't finish
By connie
01/18/2018
I have 5 3star villas with gardens and 2 fruit trees and and swimming pool with an event and still need 10 more eco
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.