These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 6 Forum

Walkthrough

not showing the MEOW DOOR.

By hafsa
09/24/2011
In world 3 level 24, not showing the MEOW DOOR.
now where have to enter all kitties?

By kristi
09/25/2011
The Meow Gate is at the bottom of the start screen and at the top screen below it. You can access it from either screen.
By wendy
11/11/2011
I don't have the Meow door on either screen. Is there a trick to getting this, or was this somehow missed on my game?

By kristi
11/20/2011
Sounds like a problem to me...does your screen match what we have on the walkthrough?
By kmrctc
11/25/2011
I have the same problem. looks the same as what you have but no meow door. its infuriating . i have gone back and redone levels and nothing
By ajis
12/28/2011
same problem for me, I can't find meow gate, who's can solve this problem cause can't go to next level

By kristi
12/28/2011
Perhaps...your screen isn't showing the entire window. All I can think is that this gate is on the very bottom of one screen and the top of the other screen and maybe the resolution is off. Why don't you take a look at the screenshot or video for that level on our walkthrough and compare it to what you see. If you aren't seeing everything then try going to options and switching to windowed screen, from there if you aren't seeing the whole screen you can drag the screen around.

If you are seeing everything that is on the screenshot (meaning that floor without the meow gate) try downloading a trial version from another website than where you got the original and play that level; then you can go back to your purchased version
By bhar
01/26/2012
xcellent, ur solution works finally, thx a lot.
By angelo
01/13/2016
any one tel me how can i get the meow door please.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.