These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

VV5 Heathens

By gdgynblk
07/09/2011
1. How do i get the red mask and yellow masked heathens to convert? And wats the deal with the ruins?
By bethann
07/09/2011
From the walkthrough:

Finish the game:
- After solving the 16 puzzles, your goal is to get the trophies you wish to attain.
- Upon hitting a population of 80, you will stop breeding children.
- To convert all your heathens, you will have to have the Earthquake godly power.
- Use Earthquake over the heathens, it will take multiple attempts to get these to finally convert
- You don't need to wait for the lights over their heads to go off.
- You can still attain skills after everything is done; it is just harder. See the Skills section above.
- When you have converted the last heathen, their encampment will grow grass, flowers, and your tribe will repair their little hut.

I hope that answers you question. If not, let us know.

By gdgynblk
07/09/2011
Thanx I'll try that.
By shankara
08/18/2011
My whole game just got erased. Help!!! What do I do

By kristi
08/18/2011
Oh, gosh! I did that too while I was writing the walkthrough. It is a moment of complete and utter despair when you realize you've done it, hunh? I don't think there is anything you can do except start over and try to do it even better. Sorry that I didn't have a cure for you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.