These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

In some missions, after u finish th...

In some missions, after u finish them, you find yourself in the beginning of the chapter.
In Hope River there is a "Loop Mission" where u need to help someone to get rid of some bandits or something like that, and in Lightning Bluff there is also a "Loop Mission" I think its the one where u need to protect the bank.
Sometimes the Loop Tasks come as important quests and not side quests. I got a Loop Task at The Wong Way task. I can't skip it like a side quest, so im stuck.

* Save before u go on a task.
* If u find a solution for Loop Tasks tell us
* If u find a solution for The Wong Way task tell us.

By [email protected]
01/27/2007
The reason the game loops is because you have to do the tasks in a certain order. Save your game before you do a task. If it loops you to starting over, then load the game and pick a different task untill you find the right one.
By emichan
01/22/2008
there is a bug where if you save your game during a side quest then when you get back to the main quest the main quest restarts the chapter. basically you can't save during the special tasks.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.