These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Island: Castaway Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Finding John in Part 3

By stumped
01/01/2011
I have gone everywhere, into every cave, on every square inch of every space available to find John without success. I give up! Help!
By bethann
01/03/2011
I'd love to help you but I'm not really sure quite where you are in the game. Are you sure you are in Part 3 because I don't think John is hiding at that point. Please post what your current tasks are and perhaps that will help me help you.
By sammie
01/06/2011
Hello,
I have the same problem. I have searching on the hole Island and in the caves too.

Please help me.

Sammie
By ka
01/09/2011
I'm having the same problem. I have to find John to translate the song from Phato. Please help!
By vano from georgia
01/10/2011
i have the same problem, cant find john to translate the song that pato told me, its not part3 its part 4, please help us who knows how to find him
By bethann
01/11/2011
Ok, so I know where you guys are now! I looked at the walkthrough and I think I know your problem. I'm not sure though because I haven't played the game for awhile.

Have you talked to Nicole? I think she might be the one who triggers the hint to find John and if you haven't triggered it, you won't be able to find him. Then you should find John in the cave off the central beach off to the right where the statue is/was.

If this still doesn't work, perhaps you need to do Nick and/or Amy and Steffi.

Good luck!
By ka
01/12/2011
YES YES!!!! Thank you very much!! You're a lifesaver hahaha, I found him. Now I can continue.
greatings Karin from Holland
By van-van
05/10/2011
I'm stuck on stage 3 where mike returns but is not saying anything, just "..."! No other tasks or things need to be done. It has been like this for a while...any clues?
By sarah_6000
05/11/2011
John is not in the cave.. I have talked to everyone on the island, and they said he was in the cave where I found Amy and Nick.
But he isn't there, or anywhere else! I'm stuck.. I have no other tasks, and I can't get on with my game! Please help..
By bethann
05/12/2011
Van-Van: What was the last thing you did? Just trying to figure out since there are several times Mike is not saying anything.

By bethann
05/12/2011
Sarah--

Have you gone to the right in the cave? John isn't where Amy and Nick were in the cave but in the same cave in a different spot. If that doesn't work, post back and tell me what the last task was that you successfully completed.
By rian
08/11/2012
Go the right cave in eastern beach,n then go to right lower cave where john standing,,,
By marta
03/22/2013
hi my name is marta and im stuck in chapter 4 where i have to take 5 boar's feet to a lady and 1 i. I have the both of them but i can't delivery because i have normal i and the i that she is asking for is purple.
how do i do?
helllllpp me please
By meetha
05/12/2013
Martha : go up from where she standing, you will find soil with purple i.
And there are 5 boars too, you need to kill them.
Hopefully it help.
By john is found
10/12/2015
John is in cave central beach
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.