These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Island: Castaway Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Gold Trophies

By giddens11
12/08/2010
I can not seem to get 100% of the clouds to get the gold trophy for viewing the entire island. I see clouds down by the central beach but I can not get to it.
By bethann
12/13/2010
I'm not sure which clouds you are talking about but the 2 spots I had trouble with were the little thin strip of beach near the village and the section with the ship. You just have to be persistent with the ship one and the other is easy to miss. Did you take a look at the walkthrough as there is a screenshot of what you are going after? If none of this helps, please give us even more specific info.
By irmaaargh
12/30/2010
When you leave the central forrest (on your way to the village) turn around the rockwall to go down. Do not cross the water to the north, but walk south...
By hidayat
03/31/2012
Since two years from the last reply, I want to ask:
How can I uncover the last small cloud at the Heart of the Island?
By hidayat
03/31/2012
Sorry, I mean the last little cloud at NW of the Heart of the Island.
By boomers
08/27/2013
You can't really get the discovery point at the ship until after you've said your goodbyes to the villagers. Then when you run back to the 'heart', the ship will be in the water, not on the beach. Just run up to it and you'll clear the clouds in that last section by the ship.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.