These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Governor of Poker 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

HELP HELP

By consem catoon
09/12/2010
I own all the houses in Texas and I'm ready to play against the Governor. but it says you are at rank 6 of notorious player when you reach number 2 then come to governor. My question is how to become notorious player of the town any 1 tell me plz

By hollister
09/12/2010
You must beat the other notorious players in the game. Look for them around the various towns. They will have an exclamation point over their heads and will challenge you to a game. You must have a high reputation to be challenged by a notorious player.
By aurore321
10/25/2010
Hi there,
hesitating to give my card number to purchase full version.
are there any costs coming afterwards, because in the payment form is a term like "give your adress to get your bank statementS" ??
thanx
aurore321
By marvella
02/18/2012
In many towns, they tell me to play poker on the train to win the train. I've beat everyone on the train twice in games and I still don't own the train; nothing happened but I was declared first place winner and got prize money twice.

Also, how do I get back to the original coal mine I won to get my horse and/or carriage that would take me everywhere? I did something else I was told to do there and never could get back.
By amy
03/30/2012
please help me, I have busted in a tournment and I left the table, but the game still going on and even the game is finished but I can not get back to the game to continue... I pushed "leave the table" bottom and exited several times, but still im stucked... what should I do?
By dboss
04/23/2012
as far as the getting stuck. Log into game. IMMEDIATELY quit game. Then log back in. It SHOULD unstick you. This has happened to me many times and has worked for me.
By jaykorx3
05/07/2012
hi also have the same being stuck problem, i'm back in el paso and i just won big but it still leaves me stuck :c
By draygoon
05/27/2012
hi I need help,

I won the stagecoach, I get the free travel.But don't get the pay??
can anyone please help.
thanks.
By wiley one
07/03/2012
I actually have a question about the first governor of poker...I'm in the second town, Brady, but I don't see any properties...how do I get to the properties and poker games?
By alias
07/07/2012
hi
i have a prob
how can i buy wagon or car in this game?? to travel to towns like kansas i need car but i dont know how to buy it.
please say me how

tanx
By arry
11/04/2012
Hi, i own all the yellow cities in the game, but when go to play for the wagon it says that you should own all the yellow cities, but now i own half of the purple cities too, Please help, wat to do now ?
By poker
01/03/2013
buy all yellow hat ))
By friend
04/25/2014
Hi I have ranked first in the notorious list
there is also a stranger wanted to play only if I get back to second position !
How can I get it back to second place ?
By friend
04/25/2014
Even If you owned all the houses in the game you are not be able to buy all hats !
Why is so ?
By ooooppppps
11/16/2014
how can i challenge the ranked number 2?i ranked numbr 3.
By angied
04/09/2015
I have beaten the Governor but cannot find the steamboat. I checked the walkthrough and found that there should be another town called Lubbock that I do not have. Where do I find it?
By wildbill
12/23/2016
Good question angied. I bought the game and there is no Lubbock and no riverboat.
That's a pity, is there an update???
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.