These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

How do you make the freaking soup? ...

How do you make the freaking soup? I have put in herb after herb after herb in that stupid pot and kept the water boiling, but i can't get anything to brew.

By crystal
05/22/2010
put a villager over the pot, they will tell you it needs something nutritious and will walk over to the food bin and get food to put in it. then it will be done
By mela
07/08/2010
If the Villager doesn't walk to the bin just pick them up and place them there.. it is some times the only way..
Also when it is time you want to make the big feast you will need
These things
1. Water Not salt water this is found up top.
2. heated Rock
3. 3 herbs Spicey ,soapy, sweet. 2 times
4. the food bin 2 x's
5. a fish
6.Berry's
7.Food from the tree that they cook in the ground over first.
8. A child gets 1 mushroom

The cooks will need to be reminded at times this is what they are working on.Sometimes when the stew is finished they just stand there with out tasting it , move them to the pot to taste it so they will call out to the others.
So don't worry if you need to place them at the Cook Pot ok... also if the Pot stops cooking Heat up another Rock.
It is a joy to see everyone sitting around the fire eatting together...
By elopez
02/21/2011
I promise I have done everything an cannot get any one to put that fish in the pot... they go to the food bin everytime ...WHY??? what am I doing wrong ahhhhhhh!!!!
By denny
05/01/2012
I need to know how to empty the pot or get rid of the stew.... i need fish to finish but haven't made cloth yet... so i need to start fresh and make the cloth first so i can get some fish... i'm backwards but my stew isn't finished so i don't know how to empty and start fresh...
By lydia
05/22/2012
I'm trying to make the health soup (2 soapy flowers, 1 sweet) and the water keeps on going out. I tried re-heating it 3x already and still nothing. Any help?
By horse girl (;
01/11/2013
If you won't to make soap here's how you make it.

1.get a rock from the bottem of the brigade.the brigade is under under the science lab.
2.heat the rock in the fire.the person who's carrying the rock will go there automadicly.
3.now get 3 soapy smelling flowers that are near the rocks you got before.
4. Get the solt water. The solt water is down the bottem of the cliff.
5.get a person to cook it.
And there you have it soap hope this helps :-)
By b b cream
04/18/2013
If the Villager doesn't walk to the bin just pick them up and place them there.. it is some times the only way..
Also when it is time you want to make the big feast you will need
These things
1. Water Not salt water this is found up top.
2. heated Rock
3. 3 herbs Spicey ,soapy, sweet. 2 times
4. the food bin 2 x's
5. a fish
6.Berry's
7.Food from the tree that they cook in the ground over first.
8. A child gets 1 mushroom

The cooks will need to be reminded at times this is what they are working on.Sometimes when the stew is finished they just stand there with out tasting it , move them to the pot to taste it so they will call out to the others.
So don't worry if you need to place them at the Cook Pot ok... also if the Pot stops cooking Heat up another Rock.
It is a joy to see everyone sitting around the fire eatting together...

GOOD LUCK ;)
By tab
05/15/2013
you empty the pot by clicking on the grate in the ground to the left of it, it says that it is a well
By dangelly tapia :-)
12/26/2013
What do you mean food from the ground?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.