These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Families Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

A few answers, hope these help...::...

A few answers, hope these help...::
'Digging a hole to China' you cannot force, they will do it all on their own. As well as the flower pots out front. They will get out the watering can from the open shed and water them all on their own.
The holes in the yard are from gophers. Either you've had one in the yard that your child was 'playing in the lawn' with, or your child has 'dug a hole to China' If you drag an adult to the hole, they will fix it. Also, if you hadn't noticed the hole yet, your adults will take it upon themselves to fix these as well.
Also, in regards to the 'Sleeping Dragon' Trophie, your child will choose to do kung fu all on their own, but it will generally happen outside the back door, not far from the kitchen.
The TV Remote is a clever little thing. One moment it's there the next it's not. You earn a Trophie for finding this 10 times. It's always around the house somewhere, look for a small black rectangular shape on the floor somewhere. On stairs, in the laundry room, in the beds, I even found it out on the deck once.
The kitchen workspace is to the right of the sink just beside the stairs. It will take a few tries to inititate this but praising good behaviour will help a lot here.
The children will only come back from college when you go to the 'Family' menu and click on the 'Start Next Generation' button (it's blue). Then you will have the option of chosing which child to take over the household. You can only chose one. This doesn't need to be done until you have no adults left in the house. Remember, you make the most money (even to pass on to future generations) when your at your oldest, making upgrades and sustainable life much easier.

Many of the actions cannot be forced. You simply need to wait patiently. hope that this helps all of you.

By vella
06/27/2010
I don't have a tip, but a question. My TV remote has completely disappeared. How do I find it. I have looked everywhere. When I bought the new TV, it still didn't come back.
By axedragon72
02/23/2012
Actually to water the flowers you can drag your person to the shed, hover over the shed and make them "see" the watering cans. Drop them and they will water the flowers in the window boxes. Also If the kids dig holes to china, they could dissapeer and if you see a kid with the action "playing on the lawn" they are chasing gophers. If you praise them you'll get a trophy.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.