These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

I'm frustrated -- how can I get aro...

I'm frustrated -- how can I get around not purchasing the recommended item, especially when I don't have the money to get it? I'm at cake street 2 and I can't buy the meat cutter, and I'm stopped dead in my tracks--- how do I get around that? Also - I have purchased the larger truck and larger warehouse, but it doesn't stay from level to level-- what's up with that? Also - I purchased a dog, but he's nowhere to be seen. What am I missing? THANKS!

By jaded_faerie
10/21/2008
you will just have to play the earlier levels over to get the stars you need. As far as the dog, if you are talking about using stars in the store, that is just for upgrading the dog, not actually buying the dog for a level. Each level starts with a certain level of the buildings that are in the level, no matter what level you have upgraded to in the store. I know it's frustrating!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.