These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

I have gold on every level and am g...

I have gold on every level and am going back to make a walkthrough that hopefully gives "best time" on each level. On Powder Street 5, I have the following walkthrough but it still is 3 seconds off the best time. Anyone want to try it and see if they can do better? Let me know if you figure out how to shave the 3 seconds.

• > > >This requires VERY QUICK clicking.
• > > >Drop 1 patch of grass at the bottom of the screen.
• > > >As soon as the 1st panda drops, trap it and store it. Then, click on the storehouse and send the panda and 4 hens to town (260). You should see no more than 12 seconds on the clock at this point.
• > > >Trap the rest of the pandas, storing 2.
• > > >Collect an egg.
• > > >Continue trapping and collecting pandas.
• > > >As soon as the truck returns, immediately send it back again with 2 pandas.
• > > >Build the powder factory and load it with an egg (160). You’ll have to expedite by clicking the factory.
• > > >Collect the powder.
• > > >As soon as the truck returns (280), build the bun factory (80) and load it with the powder. Click the factory like mad.
• > > >Collect the bun.

By magesk
09/10/2008
I'm having the same problem. Powder Street 5 seems impossible to beat the best time, while other stages are easy to beat the best time. I wonder why only this stage's best time seems impossible.
By vivian
12/07/2008
I'm afraid I have the same issue. My fastest time on this level has been 1:10 :(
I have tried everything... selling all 5 chicken from the start and buying one back, selling 4, etc. etc.
Why is this stage sooooo difficult?!?!? Anybody that has the response for best time, please let me know!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.