These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Farm Frenzy 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Browser Play

Can anyone tell me what the award f...

Can anyone tell me what the award for expidited service is and what a survival game is?

By petre
09/08/2008
Expedited service is blowing up two buildings by clicking on them. I've done it on the same level but I've heard that it doesn't matter, just have to blow up two buildings.

The survival game is the unlimited play that unlocks near the end of the career game. I'm not a fan of it, though. You get temporary goals you have to fill (like 5 eggs, 2 hams, etc.) that are replaced by new ones as you complete them. There doesn't seem to be any method to the madness, though. The goals just keep cycling through.

I guess it's worth it for the awards, though.

Speaking of awards, on the full warehouse, you posted that you were missing one item, then posted that you got the award. Did you get the award with one empty slot or did you find another product to fill the slot? I haven't tried for this one yet . . . just wondering what I'm in for!
By bulldog16039
09/08/2008
tyvm for the tips. Yes I got the award for filling the warehouse. All you have to do is make sure you have one of each of the 16 products, the 5 supplies, 1 of each bear, 1 of each animal including the cat and dog.

Good luck.
By bulldog16039
09/08/2008
I have one other question. I played the unlimited and was up to over 9 million . It starts with zero money so how do you get the award for letting the dogs take care of the bears?
By bulldog16039
09/08/2008
Sorry asked about wrong award, I got the one for letting dogs take care of bears that was in reg game play. But for making every possible purchase in a survival game, what does that mean, and how do you end a survival game?
By mary
09/08/2008
You have to make sure you've actually upgraded every building all the way. You also need to have purchased every supply and every animal.
By textmum
01/07/2009
How long does the unlimited game last! Does it ever end?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.