These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Turtle Odyssey 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

I for some reason can't post at the...

I for some reason can't post at the forums at Realore Studios, it keeps telling me I don't have the authorisation, eventhough I registered. So I htought I could try to find out here, if anyone has come into the problem I have with TO 2.

I have been playing fine, until Level 4-4. I get the story bit and then I should get the level, but it already stops loading just over half way the loading bit. And it doesn't work anymore. When I close the game or go out of the game with the game still open I have a message saying:

x-size of texture ! = x-size of alpha, when I click on okay I get:

data\objects\general\idel.tga

anyone any idea what this means and what I can do to go on with TO2?

Thanks.

CARINA

By carolyn
06/28/2010
I wish I had a tip and i have the exact same problem; I figured it was a vista problem. if you close by hitting the X that box about 3 times and then go to the toolbar below where the game probably is by now, sometimes you can get it to load all the way. I am going to try and contact Realore as well and will check back here to see if anyone has any suggestions. My daughter played all 6 levels ok and it REALLY sucks because I had 10 lives left:)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.