These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Collapse 3 Forum

Walkthrough

I play the 2 minute challange. my ...

I play the 2 minute challange. my higest score is 2,785,000 and I am clicking faster then imaginable. I see there are people that get 4,000,000 points. I would really like to know how that is done. I think it is impossible unless you are ambidextrious and are clicking 2 mouses at once....

How are you player getting 3 and 4 million points?????

By miked
11/10/2006
It's all about collecting one color on the screen by clicking all of the other colors. Then, when you have a big group, blowing it up for HUGE points.

Make sure you are using the 'new row' functionality and always keeping the board full before blowing up that big group.

Also, the point values for the big groups increase significantly after the fourth color appears (white). It's good to have a big group ready to go as soon as the fourth color comes in.

Hope that helps.
By matrix
11/13/2006
This is what I am doing and I am doing it a fast as possible, but I still can't get more then 2,997,000 points. I see people getting 3-4 million points, how is that possible?
By blah
03/23/2007
anyone know the answer to level 90? let me know ty
By hiaber
10/20/2007
heh - i'm working in the blasted blockades and i'm up to around 4.65 mill points.

whats my secret? doing the easy levels over sometimes, and....yes...wait for it...a touch screen.

yeah, i'm a cheeter, but ohwell.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.