These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I believe this is a bug. Please rep...

I believe this is a bug. Please reply if it has happened to you:

I've gotten all of the trophies, and received the rank of Master Chocolatier. Afterwards, I went to a port to but some truffle powder and couldn't find it anywhere.

By truffleless
11/29/2007
Yep It happened to me too. Now I have the chocolatier rank but I still have no truffle powder.
By chris
12/07/2007
yes this is an bug and it happend to me too so if this happens then you can ether innore it or make an new player.i dont know why but i thinks its an bug.maybe they banned trufle powder after sometime.maybe.well i have the full version and i got it for free.have fun poeple.
By arfrc1
03/14/2009
I to have the same problem, but I have decided to overcome this, remember this: Estaban Grimwaldo in Chocolatier Deluxe, made the comment, "You have ruined me, everything was going as planned until you came along, I just hope nothing happens to your ingredients." Then you click on the button that says ok.

Well I think he has taken all of the truffle powder that is in these ports. So what to do is begin making all of the infusions, sqaures, or bars that you can, at least the ones that will make you the most money.

I am currently sitting at $15 million. I became Master Chocolatier at $12,900,000.00

I Think this is really not a bug, but a way to try to make you give up. However, take a look at the year on your screen. I am in the year 1905. Mr. Grimwaldo will have to give up sooner or later.

Anyway have fun with it and keep playing and see how far you can go with the game.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.