These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I'm stuck!! I'm on the infusions p...

I'm stuck!! I'm on the infusions part of the game and I can't get anymore quests. I just need these three recepies: Quito Chocolate Coffee Infusions, Raspberry Colombo Cacao Chocolate Infusions, and Blended Cacao Chocolate Infusions. I know that it says on the guide to purchase the shop in Istanbul, but he hasn't offered it to me yet. Can someone help me?!

By magicmiss
10/04/2007
i am stuck there as well as soon as u know tell me right away plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By pympin
10/11/2007
I am Stuck Here also.. .did u guys figure it out??
By magicmiss
10/28/2007
i have been waiting for help on this for weeks does ANYBODY care that people have no clue what to do
By magic miss
11/18/2007
PEOPLE SOMEBODY NEEDS TOO HELP US HELP ME

By dragynzlayr
12/02/2007
To get Blended Cacao Infusions, you need Quito Coffee, and to get Quito Coffee, you need Raspberry Columbo Infusions--Go to Janean Tissa in Columbo and she will give you a quest that will connect all three for you.
By homer
10/12/2008
i talked with janean tissa a milion times but she wont give me the quest
By chocattack
09/30/2010
I'm also stuck on the same part of the game and I keep alternating between visiting Colombo and Istanbul, but Janean Tissa won't give me the quest and Deiter Baumeister hasn't offered his shop for sale yet. What do I do?!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.