These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

[b] hi everyone!! I'm playng the £...

hi everyone!!
I'm playng the £10/$20 version of fish tycoon and i was wondering how long it takes people to actually get the money they need for like the seahorse and level 3 fish enviroment so on so on...
I've been playing for about 2 weeks n i'v just got speckled leafishes to sell for 80 blah blah blah
how long will it take 2 get alot of money.
please answer please

By unknown_reader
09/12/2006
You would be surprised that Environment makes as much of a difference as it does. Once you get level 3 Environment, everything opens to you! I was shocked to see the difference in fish surviving. From level 2 to level 3 I was seeing fish that would only survive to age 20 (if I was lucky!) to being completely stable - would die of old age before they would lose enough health to die!

Once you get level 3, the world opens up. I was ready to get level 3 when I stumbled upon the Canary Fire-Arrow, and had to give it vitamins to get it to live to age 20. I sold off a couple that I had vitamined up for survival, and was quickly able to buy the level 3 environment. And wow, once it finished, they were stable! The level 3 Environment makes that much of a difference!

From there, it is just mass producing your highest selling fish. I keep my highest sellers in tank two by themselves with the Magic Fish of Fertility, and constantly breeding 6 of your highest selling fish, then moving the babies into your sell tank once they are born, then rebreeding the fish again will get you mass money pretty quickly.
By britt
11/18/2006
it took me about two weeks to get alot of money but it depends on what fish you have, i have the Canary Fire-arrow witch i can sell for $400 it gives me money really quickly so i can buy almost anything now and i've fully researched everything. The first thing you should buy if you have alot of money is research environment because to get expensive fish you need that.
By claire
12/11/2006
i sell my speakled leaffishes for 135
By kat
12/30/2006
They do not die of old age....
From level 2 to level 3 I was seeing fish that would only survive to age 20 (if I was lucky!) to being completely stable - would die of old age before they would lose enough health to die!
By blue
11/30/2007
I have been playing Fish Tyccon for about half of a year, and i can find all of the seven magic fish in less than 3 days.

I have a special way of making money before you are filthy rich and after.

If you only have under 5000, don't try to buy anything. when you reach a certain amount, it is very tempting to spend all of your money on growth hormone and stuff. controll yourself.

If you have not bought a second tank:

1 Get two of the parents of your fish pregnant. a pregnant fish can still fertilize another fish, even though it's female. this part is really creepy if you think about it.

2 once they give birth, store all of the baby fish in the Sales Tank. Pregnate your fish again.

3. keep on repeating the process until the first set of fish turn into adults. pregnate the parent fish again, then sell your Speckled Leafish for about $80 if you have advertisement level 1, $100 for level two and half of the ornaments, and $120 for level three with all of the ornaments.

If you have bought a second tank, instead of two parents, you can breed four.

I have the Canaray Fire-Arrow, which sells at 475 at level 3 advertisemnt with all of the ornaments.
If you have this fish and want more money to reasearch advertisement or afford an ornament, I recommend pricing the fish between $425-$450.
You also have to get the following for this method:

Plant of Fertility ($1250)
Greenfin Spotanus
3 Oriental Goldbulbs
Pink Fatfish
Fanned Snout
Crimson Comet
Tiger Catfish
Speckled Leaffish
Silky Shark
Razorback Carp

If you do'not have all of these, your questions will be answered below the instructions. If I don't answer them, go ahead and post, and I'll see what I can do.

1. Put them all in Tank 2.

2. Breed the fish with the corresponding fish: * and reverse
Crimson Comet x Pink Fatfish*
Crimson Comet x Fanned Snout
Silky Shark x Razorback Carp*
Tiger Shark x Speckled Leaffish*

3. Continuously double-click screen saver quickly until you see baby fish. this will take about 20-30 seconds.

4. Put the baby fish into Sales Tank. Repeat step 3 until all of them have given birth. This will total up to 21 fish, the exact amount that a tank holds.

5. Buy a bottle of Growth Hormone and dose them three times. buy another bottle of Growth Hormone and Repeat the process.
If there are still some immature fish, put them in Tank 2 and continuosly double-click Screen Saver until they mature, then put them back into Sales Tank.

6. Sell.

I hope this brings a fortune.

Good luck
By blue
11/30/2007
If you don't have the neccesities for my last method of obtaining cash, here are some suggestions:

If you don't have all of the fish, breed with the fish that you have, then repeat until you have pregnated the fish 7 times.

If you don't have the Oriental Goldbulb, then you have to go by the second method until you find the Oriental Goldbulb, which you can use from the guide. I usually use the spreadsheet because it's quicker.

Same thing for the Greenfin Spotanus, but you always start out the game with it in your eggs.

If you don't have the Plant of Fertility, pregnate a the fish of the Canary Fire-Arrow that you have 10 times, so that you get 20 baby fish.
By isco
03/30/2017
I have been playing Fish Tyccon for about half of a year, and i can find all of the seven magic fish in less than 3 days.

If you only have under 5000, don't try to buy anything. when you reach a certain amount, it is very tempting to spend all of your money on growth hormone and stuff. controll yourself.

1 Get two of the parents of your fish pregnant. a pregnant fish can still fertilize another fish, even though it's female. this part is really creepy if you think about it.

2 once they give birth, store all of the baby fish in the Sales Tank. Pregnate your fish again.

3. keep on repeating the process until the first set of fish turn into adults. pregnate the parent fish again, then sell your Speckled Leafish for about $80 if you have advertisement level 1, $100 for level two and half of the ornaments, and $120 for level three with all of the ornaments.

By isco
03/30/2017

If you only have under 5000, don't try to buy anything. when you reach a certain amount, it is very tempting to spend all of your money on growth hormone, and stuff. controll yourself.

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.