These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

Does anyone know how to becaome a c...

Does anyone know how to becaome a chocolatier? i have 5 of the factories 2 shops and just got istanbul to open. how do i get chocolatier rank and get to hong kong, columbo , sydney and sulawesi?????

By sodeliciousrmb
08/19/2007
PLEASE WHEN U FIND OUT LET ME KNOW.CUS THATS WHERE I AM STUCK RIGHT NOW 2
By mery
08/20/2007
how to become a chocolatier??

im stuck there....plz reply.thanks

By dee70
08/20/2007
You just need to keep playing. As you continue to finish tasks and talk with people, new avenues to advance will open up.
By janna
02/01/2009
I have been playing in that place for a VERY long time now and i also cant find out what to do. everywhere i go there are no quests. It sucks! I have no idea what to do please tell me cuz i go everywher talking to everyone and nothing ever happens!!! HELP!!!!
By p
02/14/2009
You probably missing things you're supposed to do because you're not talking to everyone at every port. Move your mouse around the screen to find things to click on and make sure you talk to everyone.
By anonymous
08/24/2010
I have that same problem. I don't know how to advance. I have all the factories that are allowed to me now, they all are able to make squares, but I don't have the milk chocolate hazelnut squares. How do you get them?
By play the game.
09/20/2010
I think you get the milk chocolate hazelnut squares when you talk with someone in Accra or Mahagandra and then he gives you 2 recipes and you have to make 30 of each to give to Evangeline Baumeister. :]
By haha
01/30/2011
plesase help! ive already done that as well. now ive bought 5 factories and 2 shops. i go everywhere but noone is givivng me challenges. i want to go to istanbul and oother ports but here is nothing to do. please help
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.