These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Peggle Deluxe Forum

Walkthrough

Challenge mode How to score 7500...

Challenge mode

How to score 750000 points. How to score 750k.

It's very hard to do, so we need a little time and a lot of luck:

First we choose map "pearl clam" from Stage five and our bonus helper will be Warren the Rabbit.

With our first shot we must hit a green peg and get the bonus "Flippers" because on this map the ball can't get p the Flippers and an intact second floor. Now we must try to hit the second green peggle and get "Triple score". From this point try and hit as much pegs as possible. Remember: The ball can'tgo out, but its also hard to hit the pegs above the third floor. It'spossible to score around 300000 points this way with the first ball: 3 times 80k + Flipper Maniac bonus + Orange Attack + perhaps (Super) Long Shot etc.

From there on you have to try to score as much points as possible with your second ball, which still has the "Triple score" bonus and the ball cant go out easily with the first floor intact and your flippers. You should have at least 400000 points after the first two balls.

Now we are aiming to score as much pegs and boni as possible. Hitting the purple pegs with every ball and "(Super) Long Shots" should be scored with every ball.The following boni should be taken into consideration: Freeball Skills Bonus (Bounce ball directly from one (and only one) peg into the Free Ball Bucket.) Lucky Bounce (Bounce the ball off the Free Ball Bucket for a certain amount of
time or 1/4 the height of the screen, then catch the ball in the Free Ball Bucket.) (Crazy) Mad Skillz: Have 5(10) balls in a row fall in the Free Ball Bucket.

Finally we must obviously clear the sheet completly to get the 100k from the holes and don't forget you get 10kbonus for every remaining ball.

Good luck. I got 753000 using this strategy.

By salty
09/20/2007
I had this game for months and the only level i couldnt beat was the 750,000, 820.350 was my score following this method THANK YOU VERY MUCH VERY VERY MUCH :D
By nlightenup
11/10/2007
Thanks bunches. I've been trying different levels to try to figure out which one is most likely to get me to 750K. My best so far has been 650 on Waves. I'll go spend time with Pearl Clam now!
By fever
11/11/2007
Also "beyond reason" from stage eleven can rack up mive scores if you get the ball trapped in the spiral. I got 719.000 on this level without a triple score
By kjell
11/11/2007
This is a very good tip, and also it isn't as hard as it might seems to from the explanation. I got 709.500 at Pearl Clam after the first ball!!!. I also got 3 extra balls, 2 for the number of pegs cleared in one round, and 1 for hitting the thing in the bottom. It's very hard to hit pegs in the top at the first ball, but if you hit at the farest edge of the flippers, you will manage to get the ball into the lowest floor.
By doc
10/18/2008
I guess you have to restart if you don't get the flippers on the first green peg
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.