These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Turtle Odyssey 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

On level 6-1 i cant only find 1 sec...

On level 6-1 i cant only find 1 secret (its the one after the 1st jewel in the stairs) it says that there is 5.. anyone can help me find the others and how to get to them?? Thank you..

By b
11/09/2007
one place it to the left at the start of the level - but I can't seem to get that high.

after the 2nd? flag, jump on the bubble and spin/fly to the ledge above the tree. I haven't found the others.
By mag
01/11/2008
to left at the very start- double jump and press both up and side arrows simuntaneously. 2nd- just before 2nd flag- jump from bubble and spin. 3rd- just after 2nd flag- to the right - double jump and press both up and side arrows again- I don't know the others,
By blackhead
04/23/2011
1st->On the beginning, jump to the trampoline and then if you are high enough, spin to the left and you land to the secret and extra one secret!

2nd-> Before 2nd flag, double jump to the right and you land to the secret area.

3rd-> Jump to the trampoline and air spin up to the right and you land to the secret area and then go right a bit to found an extra secret.
By blackhead
04/23/2011
1st->On the beginning, jump to the trampoline and then if you are high enough, spin to the left and you land to the secret and extra one secret!

2nd-> Before 2nd flag, double jump to the right and you land to the secret area.

3rd-> After 2nd flag, jump to the trampoline and air spin up to the right and you land to the secret area and then go right a bit to found an extra secret.
By mahe
08/29/2018
friends please give me the link to get turtle odyssey 2 full version please...
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.