These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

Hi, I'm at the stinky pete level, I...

Hi, I'm at the stinky pete level, I seem to have gotten stuck, I've delivered the wood to stinky and he says drop it of anywhere, but i cant seem to get the darn wagon to offload, or is there something I ain't doin right. Consequently the "okay" in stinky petes dialog box is grayed out and I cant leave the level. Help anyone.

By coney
05/27/2007
Have your wagon follow you up north. When you get to a narrow page you have to find another way for your wagon to follow you. This is where you guide your wagon just west of the narrow page and back north again til it comes up to a couple of boulders blocking it's way. Buy some dynamite from the general store and clear the page. After that just travel up north back to stinky pete's and that should do it! i hope this helps!

** HINT**

In order to clear the whole map of the black screen...when you first start to travel, travel west to the furthest bottom right hand corner of the screen and there you will find a map that will automatically clear out the whole screen so that you can see where you are going and which turns you should take without having to play the guessing game and go in circles. Also, there are alot of "treasures" and crates in the map that will give you food/gold...but as long as you get enough for a stick of dynamite you really don't have to bother with it much.
By alias
01/02/2008
Hi, I also stuck. What do I need for this Stinky Pete. He says drop the wood? What wood? Where? HELP!!!!!!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.