These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 1: A New Home Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

How do you find the Buried treasure...

How do you find the Buried treasure for puzzle 15?

By fluff
09/07/2006
Look at the guide. It says 'look between the food bin and the temple.' I haven't gotten to that level yet, and if you have searched that specific area, then try searching the areas pretty close to it.
By wasntmesb
09/07/2006
To find the buried treasure, you have to drop a Master Builder a bit to the left of the temple and continue to drop him/her there until they start digging.
By mel
09/09/2006
I keep dropping master farmers but they never start digging any other suggestions? Does it help when they honour the temple with the flowers?
By wasntmesb
09/09/2006
You just have to keep dropping the builders. They eventually start digging. Remember, you have to have level 3 construction and level 3 science.
By you and me
09/11/2006
The treasure is between the food bin and temple, and u need level 3 consurition and science. Also master farmers will not look for the treasure it is a master builder who will dig it up. The people who made this game probaly got mixed up telling you the dirctions and said farmer instead of builder
By thesspa
09/16/2006
Drop a Master Builder directly south of the food bin and left of the stone henge like temple... the caption below will read "is there something burried here?" After your master builder starts digging, and it will take a few drops, other builders of lesser talent can assist.

By sam
10/28/2006
Well...you need a master builder, and then bring him/her inbetween the food bin and temple. Then on the action, it will say 'digging'
By addicted
03/06/2007
in order to find the treasure, your villager must have a level 3 science and level 3 builder....which means that your villager that you use to dig for the treausre must be a MASTER builder AND a MASTER scientist...then you can drag the villager to about the middle (slightly to the left), and they will eventually start to dig.
**NOTE** must try many times before the villager will start digging.
By lea_star
03/11/2007
I am so happy, after playing this game for almost a year, you guys helped me figure out how to find the buried treasure, that was the only puzzle i hadn't solved. thanks again.
By psych0607
05/01/2008
Take a master builder to the left of the center of the temple directly below the left leg of the food table
By adbear
05/06/2008
It does work drop your master builder over and over behind temple to left of food it will say see something and they will dig thanks
By no name
04/22/2012
Thank u everyone i found the treasure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By confused
01/14/2014
I've tried but how long does it take?
By heman
01/20/2014
I tried for a long time but how long does it take
By un known
01/20/2014
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO UNBURRIE THE TRESURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
By buriedtreasure
01/25/2014
I got the place of the buried treasure and I put many master scientist+master builders for it there. It says they are digging in the action. How long does it take them to complete? There's no percentage written. Pls tell me fast! :(
By jjjj
04/02/2014
My villagers are taking forever to dig up the treasure.any suggestions?
By myrie
05/26/2014
Same here!!! Mine found the spot and says their digging but after a while they will leave it!! And I'm like whaaa... Am I doing sometin wrong?? ????
By kaiisjello
01/18/2016
It's to the left of the temple.
By lisa
09/27/2017
many ppl want to know how long does it take to unbury the chest?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.