These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Turtle Odyssey 2 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Browser Play

Can someone please tell me how to j...

Can someone please tell me how to jump on the guitarist's head in level 5? I keep getting whacked when I get anywhere near him. The little music notes keep getting in the way too.

By jason
03/25/2007
Avoid the notes. Wait underneath the giutarman and jump from behind him on his head. Then move underneath. Maybe you may be hit. But, I hope, you've got plenty of lives/hearts left.

By drevvy
03/25/2007
The trick is to stay ABOVE the guitarist. Once you get to level 3, you can push on your spacebar twice and jump even higher, with a twist. Stay above the guitarist, bounce on him, then go down and hide. Come up behind him again and repeat. Don't forget you can click on your CTRL button to [bleep] things at those musical notes if you find it necessary.
By dl
08/08/2007
If you come from behind, you can stand on the edge of the cloud (maybe with just one foot - the hest possible and still be on the cloud) and the guitarist can't reach you. From there, just keep throwing the star (ctrl button) to destroy him - you don't actually have to jump on him.
By b
11/09/2007
Use your boomerang too...
By sher
03/14/2008
I wait under him, jump and shoot his back. I always go after him this way. Sometimes I still will lose a life but only one at the most.
By hj
12/21/2008
I Just twirl up by hitting the left and right arrows rapidly. Then I stay over his head and fall down on his head time after time. He's a goner!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.