These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Island: Castaway Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

edelweiss

By lost
04/06/2012
I can't find the edelweiss. I've read it was in the same cave I found the boy but I can't find it in any cave. HELP! I'm stuck.
There's one cave I can't get into yet, in the mountain section where the shaman is. Which cave is it exactly that the edelweiss is in?

By kristi
04/06/2012
If you look at the map, the cave you need is at the very top kind of in the middle.
By lost
04/06/2012
thank you!
By me
06/01/2012
I am stuck in the cave, how do I get out? I have just picked up the eidelweiss
By smashly
06/01/2012
Ugh I'm stuck too! I tried starving myself but that didn't work how do I get out
By dizzyliz579
06/02/2012
I'm also stuck in the cave. I've tried starving myself, exiting the game ( a few time) and turning the tablet on and off. So frustrated! Anyone know how to fix this?
By kristi
06/04/2012
Are you playing a tablet version? This guide was written for the PC and maybe there is a glitch on this version. Have you tried deleting the game and then reinstalling it? I know on the PC the saved games are kept when you do that. Good luck!
By frustrated
06/05/2012
I got the plant, but it won't let me leave the cave. I'm thinking I wasted my $$ on this game and regret it.
By help big fish
06/07/2012
I too am stuck in the cave!! Come on Big Fish. Fix this glitch in the android app for this game. I am or should I say was playing on a nook tablet.
By bethann
06/10/2012
Hi there,

Just as an FYI. We are not Big Fish Games and are not in contact with the developers to fix any glitches (or get any walkthrough help--we do it by playing). Be sure to go over to their website and let them know. In fact, I'd recommend checking the forums over there as there might already be a fix available. I'm so sorry for your frustration.

Ann
CGG Staff
By gi jane
06/11/2012
I'm stuck in the cave and being told to tell Mike about the spring water. I don't recall needing a plant "eidelweiss. How do I find the plant and exit the cave? I'm addicted to this game, absolutely love it!
By gi jane
06/11/2012
I need help getting out of the cave. I've tried to starve myself and hope to appear back at the camp, but no luck. I can't tell Mike about the water unless I can get out of the cave. Why can't I get out of the cave?
By ash
06/30/2012
If u click on the map and then click on the star of the person u need to get to it will take u to that person without u having to get out urself hope this helps for people who r stuck in caves fyi it only works on white green red and yellow stars not on blue ones :)
By meanoldlady
07/02/2012
I am still stuck in cave too. Will not let me out. Is there a fix for this yet?
By amber
01/01/2013
You need to just keep trying. I kept zooming in and out on my razr. It finally let me out. I think it has to be dead on a spot. Good luck
By cathykgb
01/17/2013
I was stuck inthe cave too. Here is how to get out. I have tried it many times and it always works. When you are in the cave, go to the bottom left hand side. To the right of the left wall of the cave are two stone pillars with flat tops a half inch to an inch apart. Take the character between the pillars, there is a short hallway or tunnel, so keep him moving to the bottom of the screen. You should see the light of the exit.
By doll
06/11/2013
there is a light circle in the cave reach at that circle and click on it u will come out from the cave..
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.