These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

Hi, I'm completely stuck on that "l...

Hi, I'm completely stuck on that "loop" thing!! I'm at the end of Lightning Bluff and the last task I have to do is Wong Way.

Everytime I do Wong Way, either by going through the goons or going around the East p, it loops! I tried chasing Mr. Wong around and threatening to kill him, but they all just end up getting stuck in a corner somewhere. I'm practically forced to click his talk bubble.

Once I do, as stated before, I get sent right back to the beginning of Lightning Bluff.

I tried doing the tasks in order and EVERYTHING. I even started the whole game over to do the tasks in order, just so I would lessen my chances of getting glitches. But it keeps happening... and it's making me angry. :)

If anyone knows how to get around this loop glitch or the secret to get through, please oh please share your secret!!

By claire
04/20/2008
i found this sweet website by this guy who saw our questions, and made a complete, beginning to end, walk through,
here's the link to the site:
http://westwardgame.bravehost.com
hope u make it through, i did!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.