These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Episode 3 Level 1

By rofr fan
01/06/2012
There doesn't seem to be enough gold to do everything. Startings with 26 and adding every gold possible it adds up to 41 but it needs 44 to finish the game.
Help

By kristi
01/07/2012
I am not exactly sure what is happening with your game, but did you build the storehouse? Take a look at our walkthrough?
By rhope2002
09/01/2012
i am having the same prob not enough gold and your walk threw does not go with what the goals of that game says you are suppose to build a market and destroy the totem not build one

By spookwoman
09/03/2012
Same prob here, anybody please share how you get enough gold to continue playing.
By bluehawaii19
08/22/2013
Was finally able to beat the level. Leave the two fires near the camp lit (the one leading to all the gold) and the one on the bottom right (you don't need to build that bridge). Basically follow what the guide says but don't upgrade any of the buildings. You should be able to beat the level (I had 2 gold left). Before, I tried getting rid of everything and couldn't complete the level since I ran out of gold.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.