These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Collapse 3 Forum

Walkthrough

I've been looking all over for a ch...

I've been looking all over for a cheat on this. There is a hidden challenge in Pastoral Playfields but I can't find it. See, I'm playing the quest mode and I've reached the castle. I have earned every item except one. The missing item is because you have to clear ALL levels in Pastoral Playfields land. If you look on the world map and put your curser on the star of Pastoral Playfields, mine says that I've cleared 18 of 19 tasks. But if I go into the land, I can't find where the 19th challenge is. It must be a hidden one that you have to do something specific to make it show up but I don't know what. Does anyone have a clue? It's driving me crazy.

By berniece
02/13/2007
I completed all the levels in the Pastorl playfields never did get the missing item. I even completed the entire quest never did find the missing item.
By vagabond
02/21/2007
I believe that is the level that you need to get the dynamite for. If you go to the store and purchase the dynamite, then click around you will blow up a rock or something and you will get to the last challenge in that level. Good luck!
By vagabond
02/21/2007
I believe that is the level that you need to get the dynamite for. If you go to the store and purchase the dynamite, then click around you will blow up a rock or something and you will get to the last challenge in that level. Good luck!
By tiffany
06/05/2007
okay, its not the one that you need dynamite for.

umm...i've completed all of them, it says 19/19

check list:

4 Relapse

3 Strategy

5 Clic (6 if you count the black one)

4 Puzzle

2 Slider

(the black one is on the far lefthand corner after the strategy)

i hope this helps!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.