These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

Episode 4, Level 1

By ess-e
12/18/2011
In this level, after clearing my way to the teleport, it won't let me go through it. I cannot find a single thing on the other side that it will let me click, even though I have plenty of resources to do so. On the walkthrough, it says to clear the log on the other side of the teleport, but I am not seeing a log, unless it is the one that's on the other side of the sawmill, but it won't let me click on that either, trying to go through the teleport. I have played the level many times without using the teleport, and I can't beat it for the life of me. Please help! What am I missing?? Thanks!

By kristi
12/18/2011
I'm not sure what's happening for you. Did you happen to pick up the key? Because that's all I can think of unless you have a glitch. For me I was able to open the teleport and could get at that whole stand of trees of to the right and the log.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.