These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

The Witch and The Warrior Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

The witch and the warrior.

By fullpont
11/08/2011
I am unable to change the characters over to get a new character. I go to 'party' and cannot get the characters to change over. What do I need to do?

By kristi
11/20/2011
If memory serves me correctly, you need to scroll down to the one you want to remove from your party, press the space bar, and the scroll over to the one you want to add and press the space bar. I don't have it on my computer anymore so I can't double check.
By nimue54
11/29/2012
On my computer, I have to use the arrow key to get over to the inop party members, click on the one I want to fight, then arrow back over to the position I want that member in and click...the mouse doesn't always move things right and I have to use the arrow keys on my computer keyboard for a few movements...anyway the member you click and it gray highlights will swap out with the member on the left where you click...hope this helps...
By kickout13
01/04/2013
I've completed the game(or so it seems),but I still find the whole party wandering about in MCT...when I look up in the journal,there is nothing written(except the quest regarding the information centre...figured it out now,hope to complete it next time I play)....Is there any other quest,or is this it? any help would be highly appreciated....
By caylee
04/15/2013
i need help, i cannot find the elemental student, and so i am stuck. where on earth is the clearing in the north east? i've wandered through the north forest and havent found anything.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.