These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Roads of Rome 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

level four, episode 2

By a
10/15/2011
Has anyoine experienced problems with this? The characters move way too slow, however the timer is moving at regular speed. ANd the characters do not move quick until after the big fire is put out after giving the altar it's gifts. PLease let me know if anyone else is experienceing this problem, or do I have a bad copy of it.

By kristi
10/15/2011
I just replayed the level and didn't seem to have any problems with the speed. Perhaps your computer was running something in the background that slowed things down; sometimes that happens to me. Sorry to not be of more help.
By a
10/16/2011
I meant to say, episode 4; Level 2, got it backwards
By sillygem
10/20/2011
Yes, having same issues here. So far it's the only level I cannot get expert on.
By kristi
10/23/2011
Phew! I had to replay the level 3 times to finally get expert. It is hard! All I have to say is that I followed the walkthrough verbatim except I forgot to get the rocks near the camp until closer to the end when I was finishing. I think I noticed the slowness but I very aggressively used the Cobbler's boots all through the level. So...keep trying, you can do it!
By bp
11/10/2011
I've played this level tons of times in expert mode and can't finish it.
By bp
11/10/2011
I should have said that I can't finish it in expert time.

By kristi
11/20/2011
I'm sorry. All I can say is that this was one of the hardest levels in the entire game.
By kiwiklara
01/25/2012
Hi, my game on this level runs in slow motion and there is no way to compete it in time. In other modes it runs fine. I've tried cleaning out cache, closing down progs running in background - nothing works - any ideas plz? Thanks
By dookers
02/01/2012
yes, it does run in slo-mo. just keep trying. i removed it a few times then downloaded the game again.
By jodygirl
02/11/2012
I am SO glad I finally looked this up online. I have been so frustrated with this level...the ONLY one I have not been able to get EXPERT and thus unlock the bonus levels! Also I've noticed that often when one of the stations gets destroyed the whole game will glitch on me (can't read my stats or see the level) I've tried re-downloading and still get the slo mo, but WILL keep trying.
By audiohead22
04/07/2012
The walkthrough isn't complete, the Brewery is left off the list entirely. I've tried countless variations but haven't been able to finish this level in expert time. This is the only level I can't get the Red Flag for. urgh!!!

Kristi - Hope you read this and respond with the correct walkthrough for this level. Much appreciated in advance!

By kristi
04/10/2012
I don't use the Brewery (don't even remember it). The extra buildings usually just take extra time to make and don't help out that much, so I usually don't build them,

My walkthrough is as good as I can get it. I don't work for the developer and don't have any insider hints on how to do it better. As posted above, this level was a doozy and even I had to play multiple times to make it work.

If anyone has a better way to do it, please post and I'll try it. If it does work better, I'll be sure to change the walkthrough. Thanks!
By audiohead22
04/10/2012
I was finally able to complete this level but only on Easy Mode and had to disable the game cursor. This helped speed up the characters enough to get it done but I have still yet to complete it in time on Normal Mode.

Kristi - You have to build the Brewery, it's part of the puzzle, unlike the Hammer & Axe

By kristi
04/11/2012
I'm not only going to go back and play this level again because I don't remember the Brewery AND I want the walkthrough to be as good as I can get, I'm also going to video it and add it in to the walkthrough (hopefully to help but if anything just to prove it can be done--big huge smile!) I'll post the link here when done.

By kristi
04/11/2012
The link to the video level walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v... the brewery, while it is not listed directly to build in the walkthrough, it is directly implied in the statements, "Work to all goals" and "Finish up."

I will be updating the walkthrough later but right now I'm working on one for New Yankee in King Arthur's Court, which is a great game if you like this one.

By kristi
04/11/2012
I apologize. The link gets cut off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcVYJ8bgw74
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.