These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store

Stuck preggos

By jen
07/07/2011
I have a few females that have been at nursing for 410 minutes for over a day. Switching the speed just keeps them at 123 minutes for more than a couple hours. Time warp aged them but didn't change the amount of time they were nursing for. Has anyone else come across this glitch and found a solution?
By bethann
07/07/2011
I found out from another forum that this is a problem that a lot of people have had. If your population is almost maxed out the moms might keep nursing. If you have de-aged the moms they keep nursing. The only solution that I read about that works only sometimes is to use the Time Warp on the older moms a few times. It definitely seems to be a glitch though, but one that is not being fixed.
By empt nstr
06/02/2012
On other vv games if I have changed their skill to something other than parenting they will keep nursing. Try making sure their skill is still parenting.
By game crashes
09/10/2017
I tried to switch from windowed to full screen and it always crashes and wont work any solutions
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.