Like most homes, sometimes things can break or your family may set an occasional dinner on fire in your Virtual Families' home. Listed below are a few of the household events you may encounter while playing and how to deal with them.
How to Fix a Leaky Sink
- If the sink is leaking, you'll need to repair it.
- Any person 14 or older can repair a leaky sink.
- Simply tap and drag a person to the tools on the workbench in the workshop.
- They will then fix the sink.
How to Fix a Clogged Shower
- Similar to the leaky sink, you'll need to repair a clogged shower.
- Any person 14 or older can repair the clogged shower.
- Simply tap and drag your person onto the tools on the workbench in the workshop.
- They will fix the clogged shower.
How to Sell Unwanted Furniture
- That stinky couch might have been ok for you with your first generation, but hopefully you've moved up in the world since then. When that happens, you'll want to sell your old furniture.
- Simply tap the decorate button at the top to enter decorating mode.
- Then tap and drag the piece of furniture to street outside the home.
How to Fix a Clogged Toilet
- When the unthinkable happens and the old toilet clogs, it's a simple job to fix.
- Simply drag a person who is 14 or older onto the toilet.
- They will fix the clogged toilet.
How to Put Out an Oven Fire
- When something catches fire in the oven, you'll see smoke pouring out.
- Simply drag and drop a person over 14 the fire extinguisher in the workshop.
How to Get Rid of the Pile of Socks in the Bathroom
- Whenever you pick up socks on your home, your little people will bring it to the bathroom and leave it on the floor.
- The only way to get rid of this pile is to purchase a washing machine for your little people.
- Once you have a washing machine, drag and drop a person on the socks and they will bring a sock to the washing machine.
- Repeat this process until all the socks have been washed.
How to Water Flowers
- There are flowers in the window boxes on the left side of the house that can be watered.
- Simply drag and drop a person on the watering cans next to the boxes and they will water the flowers.
What to Do with The Mounds of Dirt in the Yard
- Occasionally, dirt mounds will show up in the yard.
- In order to excavate this mounds of dirt, you will need to purchase a Rockhound Certificiate.
- It will appear in the Flea Market so keep your eyes open!