- Welcome to Bitterford, Maine.
- Walk forward toward the Ghost Patrol Van.
- Click to walk toward the back of the van.
Watch the cut scene.
Go into the motel room on the right.
- Click on the purse on the bed to zoom in.
- Click to look at the Production Notes.
- You'll discover you need to find Kelli's Birthday, the van's plate letters, and someone's apt number to open a safe.
Click on the TV to zoom in.
- Click on the right antenna of the TV twice.
- You will receive the BENT ANTENNA.
- Click on the drawer on the right to open it.
- Click to zoom in on the drawer.
- Take the QUARTER.
- Click to take note of Kelli's Cell Phone.
Zoom out and enter the bathroom that's been turned into a darkroom.
- Take the PHOTO PAPER.
- Click on the device on the left to zoom in.
- Use the PHOTO PAPER on the device.
- Click the red switch to turn it on.
- Click the red switch to turn it off when the timer is between 6 and 8.
Take the EXPOSED PHOTO PAPER.
- Click on the trays in front of you.
- Use the EXPOSED PHOTO PAPER on tray 1 to develop the film.
- Click on the finished film to zoom in.
- Take note of the license plate van letters (letters only). This is random, so be sure to check your casebook for the image.
Go back outside to the Motel entrance sign.
- Click on the dumpster on the right to zoom in.
Take the PHONE BASE and the PHONE RECEIVER.
- Click on the motel office window to zoom in.
- Use the BENT ANTENNA on the motel guest book.
- Click on the book to open it.
- Take note of the apt number of Jack Talon. Again this is random so check your casebook for your numbers.
Go back inside motel room number 2.
- Click on the controls on the back wall to zoom in.
- Use the QUARTER on the machine.
- Move the lever to "You Animal"... nice.
The vibrations will move the bed over and reveal the phone jack.
- Click on the bedside table to zoom in.
- Use the PHONE BASE on the table.
- Use the PHONE RECEIVER on the phone base.
Click on the end of the phone wire to plug it in.
- Click on the phone to zoom in.
- Check your casebook for Kelli's cell number.
Dial the number.
- Click on the TV desk area again to zoom in.
- Click on the shoes under the desk to zoom in.
- Click on the cell phone.
- Take note of the birthday date, October 7.
- Click to zoom in on the safe on the wall.
- Open your casebook and take note of the pieces you need to solve the safe code.
- It's going to be the three letters (not numbers) of the license plate, Kelli's Birthday (7), and finally the apartment number.
- You know you have the right combination when the safe light turns green.
- Click on the handle to open the safe.
- Take the MOTEL KEY.
Go back outside the motel.
- Click on the motel room 1 door to zoom in.
- Use the MOTEL KEY on the door.
Enter the room.
- Take the NIGHT-VISION GOGGLES.
- Take the INFRARED CAMERA.
- Go forward one screen.
Watch the cut scene.
- Click on the map and radio in the lower right hand corner.
- Click on the sparkles to go to the Penitentiary.